Here We Go Again

• 17 Replies

NormandyMary

Re: Here We Go Again
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 15:23 »
Take photos, lots of photos, every time you witness  something going on with this poor puppy, then should anything happen, god forbid, to your chooks, you will have evidence of how they look after their animals.
As you have probably read, I have recently lost hens to a neighbours dog, and have just found out that I should have reported it to the gendarmes, and to our mayor, as they take it very seriously over here.

parson

• Experienced Member
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 17:04 »
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

We dont always get the chance to speak in my street as the houses are all a bit back from the street, and we all just get in our cars and drive out. However as we where pulling into our drive today the lady from next door was just passing with the pup.

It turns out they are just looking after it for a work friend and only have it for 10 days.

WOOHOO!!!!

:D :D :D

Although saying that, I cant understand why someone would go away and leave a 14 week old pup with someone. I would say a pup that young needs to have routine in it's life. It's only just been taken off it's mother and now, just as it's settling in it's new house, it been given another home to stay in while it owners swan off on holiday.

Still, at least I wont have to worry about it as it gets older.

evie2

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 18:38 »
Let's hope it doesn't put the notion in their head to get another dog, poor puppy >:(
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 28 queries.