green house door (open or closed ?)

• 16 Replies

boosh

Re: green house door (open or closed ?)
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 20:28 »
I left the door open on mine the other night - next doors cat had a field day  :mad: Just something else to think about, you never know what will get in at night.

Ooh I would be so cross if that happened.  The more I enjoy gardening the less I like cats.  They seem to be the only pet that you don't seem to have to have any responsibility for as an owner.  If my dog/chickens got into someone's greenhouse and wrecked it I would have to answer for it, but not, apparently, cat owners  :mad:

I honestly hadn't thought of that so will make sure that it is the window that is left open at night rather than the door if it gets paticularly warm.

We have a cat and this year we found out that she dose not like Chicken maure pellets, so the parts of the garden we don't want here on we put the pellets on, Give it a try if you have a cat problem.  :)

Wild Pony

• Experienced Member
  • God made ducks to make him laugh
Re: green house door (open or closed ?)
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2010, 20:39 »
Door open for me, but to stop puss cats out (and I have 3) I use a section of weldmesh that fits in the door frame and is held in place by just pulling the doors in a tad and locking them. Works a treat for us.  xxxx

WP

xx
green house?

Started by TINTIN on Grow Your Own

9 Replies
Last post June 25, 2008, 10:13
by TINTIN
xx
Green house help

Started by pawsnclaws on Grow Your Own

11 Replies
Last post April 04, 2012, 20:41
by DD.
xx
GREEN HOUSE

Started by Michael D on Grow Your Own

7 Replies
Last post September 20, 2008, 22:05
by agapanthus
xx
green house what to grow???

Started by lisa80 on Grow Your Own

9 Replies
Last post June 02, 2009, 11:54
by Kristen

Page created in 1.31 seconds with 36 queries.