moles

• 5 Replies

bonjives

moles
« on: June 16, 2007, 21:27 »
Hi all, can anyone tell me if you are allowed to use the gas bombs for moles on an allotment, the little blighter keeps on uprooting all our salad crop and has even gone through a raised bed. :twisted:
JB80

bigsprouts

• Experienced Member
moles
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 21:45 »
if you know anyone who has ferrets get a sack of their ferret poo (it needs to be really rancid so let it sit for a few days before cleaning them out) then drop the poo into the hole you will not see the * for dust coz he will think a ferret is looking for him to kill and eat him :twisted:

bonjives

moles
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 22:15 »
thanks for that my brother also keeps ferrets and lurchers so will ask him for some, will give it to hubby for him to do. :lol:

richyrich7

• Paper Potter
    • My home business Egg box labels and more
moles
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 23:18 »
Like that one bigsprouts  :evil:  I usually drop moth balls down their holes they don't like that either  :lol:
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

Oliveview

moles
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 10:08 »
My sister emailed ¨Beachgrove GArdens´yesterday about my garden mole problem and they said  to try mothballs or Jeyes Fluid down the holes.  The blighter has made quite a few runs going under the new patio, when the builders put down re-inforced concrete under the tiles I thought they were being a bit cautious, but by the amount of tunnels we have I´m glad they did or we would have a sunsidance problem by now  :lol:
Pamela (In Spain)

mixdiver

moles
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 11:12 »
I had problems with moles earlier in the year, got an ultasonc mole deterrent spike (Biggest I could buy) and put in middle of the plot. I have not had any trouble since installing it, works a treat. Moles have move onto pastures new, without poisons or traps!

MD
Digging away to keep the weight down!

xx
Moles

Started by Mbmyco2 on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post August 16, 2014, 08:36
by Dilly Dom
xx
Moles

Started by ferreter51 on Grow Your Own

6 Replies
Last post July 23, 2011, 17:41
by Jonajo
xx
Moles

Started by RJR_38 on Grow Your Own

12 Replies
Last post May 21, 2013, 07:12
by arugula
xx
Moles

Started by Rocinante on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post March 26, 2018, 17:20
by Veg Plot 1B

Page created in 0.62 seconds with 36 queries.