Oops! updated ;)

• 18 Replies

binner

• Experienced Member
Re: Oops!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 19:16 »
does it rearly matter ??? i sowed cabbage, cauli and broccoli etc in batches in trays clearly marked, then when i started to plant out i started at the top of a bed and worked my way down, i can fit 4 in a row of cabbage and broccoli but only 3 of sprout and cauli as according to the book they need more space. so when you have batchs of tens you dont get nice even rows :lol: :lol: :lol:
first year grower

woodburner

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 19:48 »
does it rearly matter ??? i sowed cabbage, cauli and broccoli etc in batches in trays clearly marked, then when i started to plant out i started at the top of a bed and worked my way down, i can fit 4 in a row of cabbage and broccoli but only 3 of sprout and cauli as according to the book they need more space. so when you have batchs of tens you dont get nice even rows :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not too much except that I would like to be sure I have sowed some of each, and it would also be good to know which are the PSB and Early PSB, as you only need a few of those because they are a repeat cropper.

I think the answer in my case, (if my clever plant recognising friend can't help) is to only keep a half dozen or so from each row from this batch, and to sow more of everything except the broccoli in a couple of weeks time, and be all clever and call it successional sowing, so nobody knows I messed up. (Except all you lot of course!  ::) :lol: )
I demand the right to buy seed of varieties that are not "distinct, uniform and stable".

Paul Plots

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 00:39 »
I wont tell............  ;)

'Er guess what Woodburners gone and been and done.......... :lol:
Never keep your wish-bone where your back-bone ought to be.

woodburner

Re: Oops! Update.
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 17:31 »
The mystery row is very red, and I've found an empty packet of borecole kale that I don't remember sowing, so the question is now, which is it most likely to be, red kale, psb or autumn calabrese, or something else (cabbage, cauli, or sprouts). I doubt that it's the calabrese, but that's what I figured I must have sown there at the time!   :wub:

xx
oops

Started by pawsnclaws on Grow Your Own

1 Replies
Last post August 19, 2009, 19:17
by tode
xx
oops

Started by Pablo on Grow Your Own

7 Replies
Last post September 27, 2006, 17:37
by milkman
xx
Oops!

Started by PennyS on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post July 01, 2010, 08:45
by Christo
xx
Oops

Started by beansticks on Grow Your Own

11 Replies
Last post November 27, 2009, 22:11
by Yorkie

Page created in 0.515 seconds with 36 queries.