Plea for help

• 4 Replies

Browser

• Experienced Member
Plea for help
« on: April 22, 2010, 19:14 »
Are any forum members based in/near Wells in Somerset? I want to bid on a pair of rotovator wheels on the bay of E, but the bod has said local pickup only and I'm in South Lincolnshire (bit of a hike) so was wondering if anyone would be superstar enough to pick 'em up and chuck 'em in the post for me, pretty please   :blush:. Beer tokens for fuel used during pickup & posting would be forthcoming, as would my undying gratitude.
Please either reply or PM me if you are able to help.
Thanks.  :)
Blimey! You mean you can *grow* things in soil?

Bigbadfrankie

Re: Plea for help
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 21:08 »
hes about 150miles up the road from me.
do you have your 400 running now??
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 21:09 by Bigbadfrankie »
always have a target
and an objective.

Browser

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 22:13 »
Sadly not Frankie, it's sat under a tarp behind my shed since I bought it, waiting for me to 'get around to it'. Trouble is, I need it for it's intended purpose now, so I've got to get on and get it in comission. Currently making an adaptor plate so the fuel tank from a GX140 can be fitted as the original one has rusty cracks in it. Oncethat's done, the GX silencer will b e grafted on as the G150 one is full of holes.
Then maybe, I can get on setting up the carb, sorting out the leaking axle seals, replacing the missing nuts and generally making up for several years worth of neglect!

Bigbadfrankie

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 18:26 »
I have just fitted another exhaust to mine. One from ebay. The 610 is running good but 
I stil have not bought the rotors

pairofacres

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 19:17 »
In cases like this, I normally ask them nicely if they can just wrap them up so I can send a courier in to collect. If you've not got access to a courier through work or similar, companies like http://www.interparcel.com/ will collect from a specified address for a sensible price.

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 29 queries.