Noisy Girls

• 1 Replies

FRUITFULL

Noisy Girls
« on: April 07, 2010, 16:42 »
Hi Everyone,I havent been around for a while due to Hybernation!!
Just a little problem with my 3 girls Bluebell,Betty and Belinda!!They are a year old now and all laying.
They are extremly spoilt and were aloud to roam the garden every day but unfortunatly iv had to stop that and reclaimed it back as they demolished it.They are grounded and only aloud out with strict adult supervision.Hence a bit more time they spend in thier run,but they keep moaning.They have a dust bath,food,water perches and even a mirror but they walk up and down the wire rosey and windging.They can see me in my kitchen as they are level with the window and just outside the back door.I hide under the sink if i eat anything!!
Even i have to admit it grates the nerves a bit sometimes.Is it because i cave in and give them tit bits (very convienient as they are outside the kitchen door)or are they unhappy?

Elcie

Re: Noisy Girls
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 20:10 »
I guess they are hoping to be let out again.  If I were you I would be tempted to do a bit of tough love.  If there is space in the run then leave them in there all the time and that way they will become used to the fact that they will stay in there no matter what and hopefully stop complaining.  I would also start giving scraps at the same time every day too as then they may learn that it is coming at a certain time rather than calling for it all the time.

I might be wrong and they might not learn but you never know and it could be worth a try!

xx
why are my new girls so noisy?

Started by taz4711 on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post September 11, 2009, 14:27
by taz4711
xx
Very noisy Hen!!

Started by honeysuckle farm on The Hen House

12 Replies
Last post June 09, 2009, 20:29
by mountainvicar
xx
noisy hen

Started by Shazzer on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post December 11, 2007, 10:01
by Shazzer
xx
How noisy?

Started by Glen on The Hen House

20 Replies
Last post March 27, 2008, 14:21
by Kazoo

Page created in 0.255 seconds with 28 queries.