Ok heres what ive got going in the last week

• 18 Replies

BostonInbred

• Experienced Member
Re: Ok heres what ive got going in the last week
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 19:17 »
there's little point rushing other plants in case of late frosts or cold spells.
     You are probably right trilliam, I've planted onion sets, carrots, parsnips, beetroot and turnip in the ground already and have got seeds sprouting of asparagus, tomatoes, chilli, brocolli, cauli, sprouts,cabbage, leeks and swede, also I've put 2 rows of first earlies in the ground.
     I just know I'm going to regret it but I just couldn't help myself :lol: :lol:

no, you are roughly in the same position as me, except ive got it all in seed trays in the conservatory and greenhouse, and ive got 110 earlies in.

Trillium

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 21:13 »
there's little point rushing other plants in case of late frosts or cold spells.
     You are probably right trilliam, I've planted onion sets, carrots, parsnips, beetroot and turnip in the ground already and have got seeds sprouting of asparagus, tomatoes, chilli, brocolli, cauli, sprouts,cabbage, leeks and swede, also I've put 2 rows of first earlies in the ground.
     I just know I'm going to regret it but I just couldn't help myself :lol: :lol:

You'll be okay with the onions, asparagus, leeks and brassicas, same with the potatoes, but the others will be sulking if they aren't first nicked by frost. Keep fingers crossed, an eye on the weather and have fleece ready to cover on expected frosty nights.

mr Isaccs

• Experienced Member
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 21:20 »
Fleece? meters and meters of it at the ready :lol:
I'm banned for being obnoxious (not pompous as you might have thought)

diggerjoe

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 14:07 »
I have peas and beans showing in the greenhouse as the space they will occupy at the plot is still covered by the sections of new shed that needs to go up. Sweet peas are getting there and for slome reasion three tom plants are romping away and peppers are waking up at last but I still feel I'm way behind... mind you I do every year :nowink:

xx
heres a good one

Started by nobby on Grow Your Own

12 Replies
Last post April 22, 2008, 18:00
by woodburner
xx
Picture updates, this week and last week

Started by Heather_S on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post April 27, 2006, 14:12
by John
xx
week off

Started by ToHellWithWeeds! on Grow Your Own

12 Replies
Last post February 02, 2008, 12:07
by ToHellWithWeeds!
xx
I am away for a week

Started by cc on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post November 20, 2019, 11:10
by cc

Page created in 0.558 seconds with 36 queries.