Help please xx

• 3 Replies

meganemmakc

Help please xx
« on: January 26, 2010, 14:22 »
Hi all
I found a chicken walking in the middle of a road this morning.
I brought him or her in, im not sure if its a he or she, and she is in my passage at the mo as I have cats and dogs, she has seed and water and is eating drinking and pooing ok!
she is very calm and friendly,
I am in cardiff.
I dont have a house for her, have some wood which is an old wardrobe but thats all.
Can anyone give me any advicE?
money is tight but i dont want 2 put this chicken in an unhappy place so I will be happy 2 keep her or him.
any help appreciated
emma x

treacleminer

Re: Help please xx
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 14:27 »
I should try knocking on a few neighbours doors first, it's more than likely someone will be frantically hunting for her ::)

meganemmakc

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 14:31 »
i have knocked the whole street and no1 knows anything, I have emailed a friend who is local and has chickens to see if its one of hers. I had 2 bring her in as didnt want to see her hurt by a car cat or dog xx

ehs284

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 15:48 »
Good for you meganemma. I'd telephone the local authority animal warden (they do more than catch dogs!) who may have been contacted by the owner. Keeping her in the hall for a while is more a problem to you than her. A cardboard box with paper will be OK for tonight. If no-one turns up perhaps a member in Cardiff (or your e-mailed friend) could get in touch with some local help - and food. Best of luck.

Page created in 0.264 seconds with 36 queries.