accidently got some antipecking spray on hand, how do I remove the smell???

• 5 Replies

sallylouise

Hi guys,
accidently got some anti pecking spray on my hands whilst moving stuff in my shed  :ohmy: and it stinks  :wacko: I  have washed and scrubbed but I still smell any tips or ideas on how to remove or am I just going to have to stink for the next few days????  :lol: :)

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
Hi Sally, yep, just spray everyone else in  the house so you all smell the same!!!   :ohmy:

It is a b****er to get off, which one is it?  the worst one I've had on me is UKADEX, that is foul!!!!

Have you got any really strong hand cream?  tried bleach?  mmmmmm  By the time I've showered a couple of times I usually smell okay again though! lol

grumpydad

it will need to wear off, like grannie said, the ukadek is really bad, but it works

hillfooter

Could try something which is oil based rather than water.  Nivea hand cream or a strongly scented hand cream might do the trick,  possibly Swarfega but then you'd need to get the smell of that off!

Best of luck
HF
Truth through science.

Sassy

No idea if this will work on anti-pecking spray but it works to get rid of the smell of fox poop when the dogs have rolled in it - either lemon or tomato juice. I assume it is something to do with the acidity. Good luck :)
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted!!

sallylouise

thanks for all the replies I have  ended up washing my hands about a million times and putting tonnes of hand cream the smell has just about gone I hate to think of what people must of though of me yesterday cos I stunk    ;) :happy:

xx
How bad does Mr fox smell?

Started by nuzuki on The Hen House

11 Replies
Last post April 22, 2013, 11:01
by maxyboo
xx
new hens smell of wet dog...help

Started by dannyboy2010 on The Hen House

7 Replies
Last post June 07, 2011, 21:45
by compostqueen
xx
turkeys smell really bad

Started by rachelr on The Hen House

0 Replies
Last post October 25, 2011, 12:45
by rachelr
xx
Question about smell - please help!

Started by Nats on The Hen House

12 Replies
Last post May 16, 2008, 09:29
by Nats

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 28 queries.