Re: Birthing help for cats please!!!
« Reply #450 on: March 12, 2010, 10:20 »
She looks lovely John  :)
Staffies are softer than you think.

noshed

« Reply #451 on: March 12, 2010, 15:39 »
She's very sweet
Self-sufficient in rasberries and bindweed. Slug pellets can be handy.

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #452 on: March 12, 2010, 16:34 »
She's a total sweetie - curled up asleep on a chair next to me now, after some hectic games of tic in the garden with the other cats.

She also bravely hunted and caught a whole feather all by herself earlier :)
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #453 on: March 12, 2010, 17:41 »
Lottie looks just like her mum  :wub: Now we need some pics of Lilo & Stitch from Debbie as well as they too will be big terror bundles now!

Evie has had a mini breakthrough with Phil's cats last night and it seems as though they may be starting to get on. Evie escaped through the catflap and Bronwyn was happily playing with her outside although inside she hisses and growls at her  ::) Cassius was following Evie everywhere she went as if guarding her and he kept herding her back to the garden when she went too far! Blossom seems to have decided that if Evie is outside she will go in and when Evie comes in she goes out - in time they'll get on with each other as Bloss used to be like this with Bron as well. I'm hoping that Evie will be happier now she is going out and about and that her extra energy can go into play outside so she doesn't scare them inside by being too rough. Today Evie is running about outside like a total loony kitten so she obviously has lots of energy to burn off and she is purring away she is that happy to be outside finally  :)

janet12000

« Reply #454 on: March 12, 2010, 22:28 »
Oh that is such good news.  :D

too many girls

« Reply #455 on: March 12, 2010, 23:00 »
can't help noticing that no one................and i mean no one, has asked to see pics of Carrie and Harvey, they are Cara's cats too, you know >:(
they feel left out......................
poor little left out cats, poor little kitties..............don't you feel sorry for them?
Don't you?

::) :D :lol: :lol:

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #456 on: March 12, 2010, 23:04 »
Go on... put the photo of them with the chicken on  :D There is also little Rosa puss (Raeburg) so we need more photos of her too as well as Ginger who is now living with Snappy!!! Mmmmm... are there any others I have forgot ???

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #457 on: March 30, 2010, 22:37 »
Hello! feel like a bit of a stranger here now, but wanted to let you all know they are doing fine! and today has been very emotional as they finally had their ops at the vets today!  :( they are both very sleepy and meewing at me lots but the vet said to try and keep them calm till the stitches come out in 10 days!!  :ohmy: the face i gave her!!!! will post pics asap! just not enough hours in the day at the mo!  :( i should actually be working right now but thought it wouldnt be right not to update here first! hope everyone is fine!

Debbie x
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #458 on: March 30, 2010, 23:23 »
Debbie - Lottie was leaping around after 12 hours. They will as they will  :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 23:40 by John »

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #459 on: March 31, 2010, 07:25 »
10 days  :ohmy: impossible - with my dogs both of them were galavanting around the next day as well  :lol: :lol:

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #460 on: April 07, 2010, 22:39 »
I have just had a little update from Debbie on the terrible duo - Lilo & Stitch. They are just as much little terrors as their sister Lottie and their mum Evie, running riot and making sure everyone knows that they are the boss  ::) :lol: Here are a couple of pics for you. Lilo on the chair and Stitch watching the rain through the window  :D
Lilo.jpg
Stitch.jpg

raeburg

« Reply #461 on: April 08, 2010, 00:07 »
Such pretties  :)  you can' have too many puss cats  :tongue2:

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #462 on: April 08, 2010, 14:38 »
Evie pops has now gone to her new forever home  :(  &  :D I really wanted her to stay with Phil, but went on a homecheck today and the girl and her house/garden were perfect for Evie so I mentioned her (Phil was adamant he wanted Evie rehomed if possible, but that she could stay with him until that new home came). The girl came over earlier and within 5 minutes had fallen for Evie and the cat box was out and Evie on her way to her new home.

I really think the new home is perfect for her - no other cats and a huge back garden to play in - but I will miss her and was crying as they took her. It didnt help that she clung to me as I put her in the cat box.

The problem with fostering is falling for each one that comes in, but if I kept them all I would now have about 50 cats so it is just not possible and Evie really is best suited to having a house and human all to herself. I'm going over on Sunday to fill in the adoption forms and to check how she is settling in and I'm hoping she will be really happy getting lots of fuss and space all to herself  :wub:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 14:54 by Caralou »

madcat

« Reply #463 on: April 08, 2010, 16:03 »
It is like the happy ending of a film - you don't know whether to smile or cry!  But your instincts are good and I'm sure she will settle quickly and become the boss of her house and human.  Sounds like she already has the girl under paw ....   ::)
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #464 on: April 08, 2010, 17:49 »
Yep! Evie certainly owned her by the time they left  :tongue2: I must admit Evie wasnt even on her best behaviour and took a good bite and swipe of her new slave's hand when playing with her  ::) I have had to stop myself from texting to check she is okay, I'll see her Sunday and I know her new owner will phone if there are any problems. I do however keep expecting her to run up and bite my toes and am missing having my little typing companion  :(

xx
cats one rule for dogs one for cats

Started by traacyken on Pets without Feathers

60 Replies
Last post April 05, 2014, 22:25
by mumofstig
xx
Cats

Started by dookie on Pets without Feathers

84 Replies
Last post December 02, 2009, 00:07
by Paul Plots
xx
Who would have cats ?

Started by spottymint on Pets without Feathers

18 Replies
Last post April 02, 2013, 08:20
by composthappens
xx
As much as I love my cats...

Started by Casey76 on Pets without Feathers

8 Replies
Last post May 27, 2010, 16:46
by Livinhope

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 37 queries.