Birthing help for cats please!!!

• 468 Replies

janet12000

Re: Birthing help for cats please!!!
« Reply #405 on: January 03, 2010, 13:25 »
They are all lovely. Thanks for posting.
xxx

Foxy

« Reply #406 on: January 03, 2010, 16:31 »
wonderful happy photos! :lol: specially after all the sadness on here at the moment :(

raeburg

« Reply #407 on: January 03, 2010, 18:48 »
Lovely piccies.

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #408 on: January 04, 2010, 10:11 »
For the last few nights we've put kitten into the back bedroom so she won't get mum hysterical in the front. Anyway, I thought if I let kitten sleep with me she won't bother mum. HA!
Kitten didn't bother mum at all - she was playing with her hair toggle till 2am. Then Willlow showed her how to get under the duvet so I wake with 2 cats playing chase in the bed. Dexter sees I'm awake so decides I need a wash and he purrs at 100 db!

4am - put bits back into waste bin, put waste bin on top of wardrobe.

6am - Willow knocks plant out of window ledge on her way to the top of the wardrobe.

7am - Kitten decides my nose needs a wash

8am - Dexter decides it's getting up time

Yes, I'm a little tired  ???
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

madcat

« Reply #409 on: January 04, 2010, 13:27 »
 :ohmy:  but at least your face is clean!   :lol: :lol:
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #410 on: January 04, 2010, 20:29 »
:ohmy:  but at least your face is clean!   :lol: :lol:

although smelling of kit bit breath!!  :lol: :lol:
Oh dear sounds like Lottie has more than settled in!  ;)
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #411 on: January 04, 2010, 20:41 »
An update on our 2 tiny terrors  :happy:
Have been very careful not to leave bags of chook pellets open, so no more little surprises for me  :blink:
Kit bits will still play with everything!!! I spent most of yesterday scrubbing the conservatory (windows get really wet in winter) and whilst stood on the sofa had to content with Stitch wanting to help  :blink: although this just meant her hanging from my cardigan and trying to catch my toggles!!!! anyways here are a few piccies now they are well and truely settled  :D
Nap time

Stitch loves playing with the kiddies

and so does Lilo now  :happy:

and Lilo just ADORES Charlotte  :happy:

They are both booked in for Thursday for their booster jabs! which i am not looking forward to  :wub: hope they forgive me when we come home  :(

Debbie

« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 20:43 by chickenlady »

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #412 on: January 04, 2010, 20:48 »
They'll hardly notice their jabs and probably think the trip is just exciting at this age :)

Evie seems to be drying up if not dry now, no stain on her fur and her tum has gone back now.

Lottie obviously wants Mum more than the others but she seems to be bonding with Willow. In some ways I wonder if it would be better for both if they were apart, allowing both to bond outside. Hey, what do I know?

Your pair do look so happy together :)

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #413 on: January 04, 2010, 21:28 »
Our 2 are inseperable  :happy: Stitch is the boss and if they are both asleep and then Stitch gets up to play, Lilo will follow too  :lol: When we first get up in the morning we are greeted by happy mewwwws from both so they both gets cuddles and fuss, but when Lilo mewwws Stitch always looks concerned and sniffs her face  ??? she definately looks out for her sister, its as if she knows she is the timid one  :lol: although I do wonder if that is just a ploy for her to get more fuss sometimes? I was watching them sleep today and then Lilo decided it was time to get up so just launched an attack on poor sleeping Stitch  :lol: she had her around the neck and was kicking her in the head  ??? I then made a noise and Lilo jumped, not realising i was there, then she meewwwwed really pityfully as if to say 'Stitch started it'  meanwhile Stitch is still laying in her bed wondering what on earth just happened  :lol: :lol: :lol:

We love them so much and Mollie cat came in ths morning and started eating their food, next thing i know all 3 are eating from the same bowl  :happy: Millie dog is still hissed and spat at though!!! she just hides behind me, tail between her legs as if to say 'what the heck is wrong with them??'  :lol:

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #414 on: January 04, 2010, 21:34 »
It wont be long until they forget that they are scared of Millie dog, in a months time they'll be following her everywhere   :lol:  They do look very happy, and it's wonderful knowing they have such a loving home  :D

I hope that Evie pops settles with Lottie and all at mum and dads as she has done such a good job with these kits and deserves a happy loving home. I think her and Dexter could be really could friends as both love being outside and both also have the loudest purrs I've heard! I'm taking down a small dog cage on Thursday so we can do slow controlled introductions to get hre used to the other cats, and also to show her kitten happily playing with them so she knows they are safe.

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #415 on: January 05, 2010, 12:29 »
Who needs kittens when you have big silly cat-kittens..... Shia got a bit confused about her new "bed", unfortunately Niblet had used it for its proper use right before  ??? so Shia then smelt a bit when she came out from her nap!!!!!
WPM$48BC.jpg

janet12000

« Reply #416 on: January 05, 2010, 14:59 »
Thats a posh litter tray?  :lol:

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #417 on: January 05, 2010, 15:04 »
T'was a Christmas pressie (I got a duck house, a litter tray and a subscription to practical poultry: don't know what that says about me  ???!!!). It's very nice looking, but still not the place I would expect to find a sleeping cat   :lol:

janet12000

« Reply #418 on: January 05, 2010, 16:07 »
T'was a Christmas pressie (I got a duck house, a litter tray and a subscription to practical poultry: don't know what that says about me  ???!!!). It's very nice looking, but still not the place I would expect to find a sleeping cat   :lol:
  :D :D :D

I'm the same really......although we haven't had a family Christmas yet and exchanged pressies I had some gifts from friends. I so far have a bird feeding thing and some vet vouchers! My mates have me clued up. My bro in the USA is paying for Bea's PAT subscription for my Christmas pressie  :) Would love one of those fancy litter boxes though.....well I wouldn't.....the cats would.....you know what I'm saying. lol.  :)

raeburg

« Reply #419 on: January 05, 2010, 18:01 »
We got a new litter tray/box, even got a door on it.  The door terrifies Rosa (perhaps she thinks she's going to transported to another dimension) so it had to be removed.  Stops the kicking of litter everywhere.  They've never slept in it though.

xx
cats one rule for dogs one for cats

Started by traacyken on Pets without Feathers

60 Replies
Last post April 05, 2014, 22:25
by mumofstig
xx
Cats

Started by dookie on Pets without Feathers

84 Replies
Last post December 02, 2009, 00:07
by Paul Plots
xx
Who would have cats ?

Started by spottymint on Pets without Feathers

18 Replies
Last post April 02, 2013, 08:20
by composthappens
xx
Do cats like soap or what?

Started by Goosegirl on Pets without Feathers

13 Replies
Last post February 05, 2014, 11:18
by Goosegirl

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 37 queries.