Birthing help for cats please!!!

• 468 Replies

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
Re: Birthing help for cats please!!!
« Reply #315 on: November 05, 2009, 18:49 »

Pog sounds like Pogi ( Yogi) when he was a baby. He was very under nourished when we got him but he just loved to snuggle up and he purred away then went off to sleep. He still does it now :wub:

Who's having Pog, I can't remember?

:D :D :D have just had confirmation from Cara that both Pog and Ally are coming to live with us!  :D although now the kiddies have been told, and in light of our very recent trip to disneyland (and  now they have come down from the ceiling  ::) ) they are wanting to call them Lilo and Stitch!!!!!!??? which actually is pretty cute but we will see  :lol:
very excited! Charlotte and Thomas have put the 17th of Dec on their calender! and we have got a little pink and a little blue kitten collar today for them  :D

And Cara! you still have plenty of time to decide on little Evie! she will need to stay for at least another 6 weeks so see how things are then!  :(  i know it must be so hard for you but you will make the right decision in the end!

Debbie x

thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #316 on: November 05, 2009, 18:54 »
I really hope it is a boy and a girl, 'cos if it's two boys one is getting a complex  :tongue2: I'm so happy you're having Ally as well  :D

janet12000

« Reply #317 on: November 05, 2009, 18:55 »
ooh! good!!

Foxy

« Reply #318 on: November 05, 2009, 19:02 »
What a hard decision to make! Whatever you decide it will be the right choice. You have made such a strong bond with her, but I have no doubt if Evie does decide to adopt a new owner it will be to a fantastic home! :)

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #319 on: November 05, 2009, 19:08 »
I really hope it is a boy and a girl, 'cos if it's two boys one is getting a complex  :tongue2: I'm so happy you're having Ally as well  :D

:lol: thats exactly why i told them we'll see  ;) cant be havin the poor lad with a complex  :lol:

Debbie xxx

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #320 on: November 09, 2009, 22:42 »
The little angels will be at the vets tomorrow and can be properly sexed by the vet - I bet I got it totally wrong  ::) :lol: Little Ally needs some eye drops which means that all of them have to come with her so mum doesnt get upset, think  I'll book Evie in for her op soon as well. Lottie is becoming a little madam, she keeps headlocking the other two and kicking their heads in, she may be the littlest but she is the most fiesty!

Vember

« Reply #321 on: November 09, 2009, 22:47 »
 :ohmy:  Lottie   :blink: :blink: :lol:

Hope it wasn't Lottie getting Ally in a headlock that has made her eye poorly ?
Not a bad thing that she's turning into a tuffy there are 6 others here that'll she'll have to stand up to  :lol:

Sarah :)

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #322 on: November 09, 2009, 23:09 »
Awwwww!! Hope ally is feeling better soon  :wub: cant wait to know who is what, so to speak!  :D its like when we found out in my scans whether it was a thomas or a charlotte   :lol: hope all goes well!
Debbie

Jellyhead

« Reply #323 on: November 10, 2009, 08:59 »
yes, good luck. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we have more piccies ;)
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #324 on: November 10, 2009, 19:44 »
Drum roll please.......

Little Lottie is - A GIRL

Little Ally/Lilo is - A BOY - oops  ::)

Little Menty/Pog/Stitch is - UNKNOWN - even the vet couldn't tell  :lol: She is more inclined that he/she is a little girl from rear end but the markings are not very common in female tabby cats so we couldn't be sure and we won't know until vaccinations on 17th December!

Apparently all three have unusual markings as they don't have the common stripes, but combinations and swirls. Unique kitties  :D

Little Ally/Lilo's eye was better by the time we got to the vets, but all three were weighed and are at 0.4k so big for their age (3 weeks on Thursday). Their teeth are through and we can start adding small amounts of kitten food into their diet starting the weaning process in the next few days. The vet commented that they are the only kittens she has seen that need to diet as they all had big cuddly bellies  :blush: Poor Evie got distressed by the trip though and had a big accident on the way home from the vets, we managed not to be sick while driving as the smell was  :ohmy:!!!

:D

Vember

« Reply #325 on: November 10, 2009, 19:49 »
Awwwww So glad Ally/Lilo's eye is better :D

Give them all a cuddle & kiss from Auntie Sar :D

Sarah x

janet12000

« Reply #326 on: November 10, 2009, 19:50 »
Three weeks already! My that has gone so quickly :blink:

Snap Dragon

• I want chickens... and ducks!
    • http://thedragonsden1.blogspot.com/
« Reply #327 on: November 10, 2009, 19:52 »
Aaaah, glad the little porkers... I mean kitties are doing fine! ;)

Poor Evie... Cats are the only animals I know that can look embarrassed when they have an accident. And they hate it if you dare to laugh at them if they've fallen off something they didn't mean to  :lol:

Evie must have been mortified to have made a mess poor love  :(

Give her and her oinkers a big hug from me
Snappy 

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter.

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #328 on: November 10, 2009, 19:53 »
I'm just happy Lottie is a girl. Lilo and Stitch can just about get away with their names whether boys or girls, but Lottie would have had such a complex if I'd got that one wrong  :lol: Oh, she also wailed so loudly at the vets that the receptionist came through to the vet to see why she was making such a fuss, she didn't like the strange people there thank you very much. I'm not sure Menty/Pog/Stitch actually woke up thoughout though, he/she certainly was the best behaved!

EDIT: Snappy, do you have a mobile with a camera, I have a loads of photos of Ginger for you but cant work out how to upload from my camera phone!?

Snap Dragon

• I want chickens... and ducks!
    • http://thedragonsden1.blogspot.com/
« Reply #329 on: November 10, 2009, 20:02 »
EDIT: Snappy, do you have a mobile with a camera, I have a loads of photos of Ginger for you but cant work out how to upload from my camera phone!?

Oooh pics.... that's brill!

I do have a camera phone but it's new and I've not attempted to download any photos yet! Did yours come with a usb lead and some software to connect it to the PC?

xx
cats one rule for dogs one for cats

Started by traacyken on Pets without Feathers

60 Replies
Last post April 05, 2014, 22:25
by mumofstig
xx
Cats

Started by dookie on Pets without Feathers

84 Replies
Last post December 02, 2009, 00:07
by Paul Plots
xx
Who would have cats ?

Started by spottymint on Pets without Feathers

18 Replies
Last post April 02, 2013, 08:20
by composthappens
xx
Cats and fireworks

Started by Elaine G on Pets without Feathers

10 Replies
Last post September 30, 2010, 14:05
by evie2

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 37 queries.