Just what this shed needs ...

• 2233 Replies

Gwiz

Re: Just what this shed needs ...
« Reply #1335 on: February 09, 2010, 12:23 »
You're very slow this year Mr WIZ.  We've all got seedlings of all varieties - 2 ft high now ::)

Did you use tin foil for that?

Always handy to wipe the sump of your rotavator down with  :D  not very good round the tines they tend to rip easy, I prefer the curtains for that job
I do wish Auntie would start using proper cotton, it's far more absorbent ;)

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #1336 on: February 09, 2010, 13:09 »
Aunty will certainly bear that in mind when selecting new fabrics  ::)

Paul Plots

« Reply #1337 on: February 10, 2010, 00:22 »
New cushions of course dear  ::)

Now it's funny you should say that..... my wife gave me a square of rug making weavy-stuff and a bag full of rug wool (mixed colours) along with a latch-tool and I have an almost finished mini-square rug. I reckon it would make a perfeck cushion cover for the shed once I persuade someone to show me how to make the inside squishy bit.

If nothing else it'll be handy for lobbing at the pigeons - the bright colours would frighten them off even if my aim is poor!
Never keep your wish-bone where your back-bone ought to be.

Rangerkris

• My pic's
« Reply #1338 on: February 10, 2010, 06:47 »
If your going to lob it at the pigeons it dont want to have a soft filling some thing heavy would be better, if you got a good shot you could knock out the pigeons then cook them up in the shed.
Thanks
Kris

Paul Plots

« Reply #1339 on: February 10, 2010, 23:11 »
If your going to lob it at the pigeons it dont want to have a soft filling some thing heavy would be better, if you got a good shot you could knock out the pigeons then cook them up in the shed.

And.... I could use the feathers to stuff the next cushion!  ;)

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1340 on: February 11, 2010, 11:19 »
True recycling :)

Paul Plots

« Reply #1341 on: February 11, 2010, 21:37 »
My shed presently needs a visitor - Me!

I am so looking forward to getting down there for a while... if it is too cold or too wet to do anything I am just going to tidy and fiddle about... make tea and sit and think.

Half-term week..... so I can squeeze a bit of time for me.... get ready for the next six week haul, visit family, complete house repairs (why do they break things when I am at work??) and breath in a bit of peace quiet and empty space.... all on my own while letting the rest of the world turn without me pushing just for once.  ;)

Rangerkris

• My pic's
« Reply #1342 on: February 13, 2010, 13:24 »

I am so looking forward to getting down there for a while... if it is too cold or too wet to do anything I am just going to tidy and fiddle about... make tea and sit and think.

Half-term week..... so I can squeeze a bit of time for me.... get ready for the next six week haul, visit family, complete house repairs (why do they break things when I am at work??) and breath in a bit of peace quiet and empty space.... all on my own while letting the rest of the world turn without me pushing just for once.  ;)

Dont you get caught fiddling in the shed  :D

Epona_4

• Experienced Member
« Reply #1343 on: February 13, 2010, 13:50 »
my shed needs a major clear out jobby......i REALLY need to find all my stuff which i know is lurking!

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1344 on: February 13, 2010, 14:48 »
By the way, "this shed" is a fictional shed, read through the whole thread if you have an hour or two to spare, and some tissues from crying with laughter  :D
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #1345 on: February 13, 2010, 14:59 »
Fictional...  FICTIONAL  :ohmy:

Wash your mouth out  >:(

Gwiz

« Reply #1346 on: February 13, 2010, 15:18 »
..with sump oil ;)

Paul Plots

« Reply #1347 on: February 13, 2010, 16:28 »

Dont you get caught fiddling in the shed  :D

Fat chance of doing anything in the shed!  :(
Had plans mapped out for today - ordered the right sort of weather then phone call to work Friday:- dad fell out of bed!  ::) Rushed round at lunch-time and then back to work. Finished at 5 so back to parents place again. So only just arrived home for a snatched 20 minutes peace and quiet before heading back to parents place to make sure they are ok over-night again....  :closedeyes:

Just why would a 95 yr old need a jam sandwich at 1.15 in the middle of the night!  :blink: And then.........say, "Oh be reasonable," as I didn't supply it with the little knife he uses to slice it up before leaving most of it on the plate (Where's me teeth??  ???)

All this after three other calls between 10pm and 1am:- needed the loo, feet too cold, feet too hot - Can we have a drink? Eventually all quiet at 4am so three hours sleep before it was time for porridge!

Worse than kids!!

All this while I dream of being on the plot in the peace of the shed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(I need a decent night's sleep)  :ohmy:

Torreya

• http://ashfurlongwalledkitchengarden.blogspot.com/
« Reply #1348 on: February 24, 2010, 19:56 »
Take no notice of the riff-raff Aunty, they are obviously still living in the Dark Ages!!
Both the cushions and curtains would look well in my shed, on the chaise-longue under the sash window :lol:

richyrich7

• Paper Potter
    • My home business Egg box labels and more
« Reply #1349 on: February 24, 2010, 20:09 »
Chaise-longue sounds posh , bet my tatties would chit lovely on that  :D
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

xx
I got a shed, I got a shed

Started by Ice on Equipment Shed

3 Replies
Last post March 11, 2007, 20:32
by Ice
xx
what shed

Started by J_B on Equipment Shed

5 Replies
Last post May 18, 2016, 19:06
by grendel
xx
Shed

Started by stompy on Equipment Shed

5 Replies
Last post June 16, 2006, 23:48
by GrannieAnnie
question
7 x 4 shed for under £100??????

Started by sarac on Equipment Shed

8 Replies
Last post May 03, 2012, 21:02
by Twoflower

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 53 queries.