how long can lice get

• 2 Replies

karlooben

how long can lice get
« on: September 01, 2009, 19:47 »
i have just been out and checked all of my girls and de liced  single handed  :ohmy: that was hard work , most of them have lice again an most were quite long very skinny darkish brown things normally i have seen the little tiny brown ones { thought i got rid of } are the longer ones adults  :mad: i'm mad at myself for letting this happen but i have been checking an the last good de licing was within 1 1/2 months ago .i used up the last of my johnsons powder an ended up having to use diatom as i completey forgot that i did have louse powder left  :lol: next on my list when i get paid in a few weks time is frontline .

but theres one thing i was wandering could the wood bark harbour these bugs but the funny thing is my isa browns were clear an so was the light sussex an the 1 maran it was only the ex batts that had them???
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

themagicaltoad1

Re: how long can lice get
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 22:50 »
They're not fussy what breed of chicken they live off :D if your ex batts have them you've either not found them on the others or they haven't moved on to them yet, (but they will), you'll need to treat them all again.

karlooben

Re: how long can lice get
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 06:22 »
i have some stuff on the way so dont worry i shall get even with these blighters  :tongue2: they will die  :lol: :lol:

xx
how long to get rid of lice

Started by Sue33 on The Hen House

21 Replies
Last post July 30, 2009, 10:17
by Sue33
xx
Lice

Started by farmerGiles on The Hen House

0 Replies
Last post August 06, 2011, 15:32
by farmerGiles
xx
Lice

Started by Jomtie on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post April 14, 2012, 14:13
by Tony H
question
lice

Started by matilda duck on The Hen House

28 Replies
Last post April 22, 2009, 17:57
by chooknewbie

Page created in 0.271 seconds with 36 queries.