evil people

• 23 Replies

pawsnclaws

• Experienced Member
    • my web site
evil people
« on: August 28, 2009, 18:53 »
some one as gone to the allotments where i have one and attacked my friends chickens we got them at the same time the are ex bats some one decided to use them as footballs wednesday night one is missing one has a really badly broken led one is or has been pts and the other 2 are in a serious condition some people are so so cruel the day before some nosey cow on the plot sad she is going to report my friend for not coming down but she is always there the woman has been feeding the hens too

AmandaH

• Experienced Member
Re: evil people
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 19:01 »
Oh pawsnclaws, I am so very very sorry.  It made me feel sick reading your post and I have tears running down my face.  

There really are some nasty little scumbags about.  I doubt the woman had anything to do with it - someone who would report your friend for "not coming down" sounds like she cares about the hens (in her own way), whereas this disgusting act was probably kids "having a laugh".

All my love to the remaining chooks that they make a quick recovery.

pawsnclaws

• Experienced Member
    • my web site
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 19:03 »
i am so pleased i decided to keep mine at home now although there is another woman there who has 3 posh choocs and they never touched them or any of the sheds

AmandaH

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 19:09 »
I did think (but didn't like to say) that I honestly don't think I could keep my girls on an allotment.  I would worry about them every moment they were out of my sight and I'd end up sleeping down there or something.  Much prefer them in the back garden where I can keep an eye on them.  They might poo on the patio and pull the washing off the line (today's new trick) but I know they're safe.

This isn't a criticism of your friend - I don't know where the allotments are that you are referring to or your friend's situation - I just know that I'd fret too much!

What sort of world do we live in where people do this sort of thing for entertainment?  If it was up to me (a fully paid up member of the Hang 'Em & Flog 'Em brigade), they'd be scrubbing out hen houses for the rest of their lives...  Little b*******

pawsnclaws

• Experienced Member
    • my web site
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 19:16 »
it is a really nice allotment overlooked by a posh new housing area she looks after them so well too and has a little girl bet she is very sad it happend where my mum lives in newark too some kid killed a primary schools chooks with a tennis racket foe fun yea great laff poor little ladys hope they will be ok i think it makes it more sad that they are ex bats too

AmandaH

• Experienced Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 19:24 »
I know, that fact they are ex-bats makes it all the more sad - as if they haven't had a s*** enough like already.

People who do this sort of thing clearly have something very wrong with them.  

Keep us posted as to how they're getting on, yeah?

ladyhotspur

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 20:16 »
How sad, that is shocking but sadly reflects society today.
There was an attack on some ponies near this area a while back, i dont wanna understand how their minds work.
Doesnt seem fair you spend all your time worrying about foxes etc when cruel evil people are the danger.
Complete scum, if it were up to me they would be tied up with mites crawling on them so they couldnt scratch.

karlooben

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 20:44 »
thats sooooooooo sick , i hope they ppl get caught one day   :D.

theres a site near us thats had 2 birds nicked by travellers that have set up camp next door to the site i know only to well they would of been someones dinner as they are now nicking as many crops as they can as well as all the water .
i have mine on my site which backs right onto my garden during the day they have realy good security but at night they have nothing .
i was going to add some mega large padlocks to the main gate an shed but whats the point when they can just cut though the wire fencing .
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

goodegg

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 20:51 »
its like that report about the school last couple of  weeks where the same thing happened its time they are caught and dealt with

jo40

• Experienced Member
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 20:55 »
It is a very sad world we live in :(
So many 'evil' people  :mad:
But there are many good people too, people who care and give ex bats a chance to experience life the way it should be for a chicken. Your friend needs to proud of herself for giving hers that opportunity. :)
Jo    

karlooben

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 20:56 »
perfectly said jo  :D :D

death of rats

• Experienced Member
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 20:59 »
Mine are kept at home because I dont trust people to leave them alone.
If people of evil intent choose to enter my garden then they will have to have climbed over a 6 foot wall. If they choose to do that, then they will certainly have an accident climbing back out!!
I have no confidence that he law would deal with them properly.
Now retired from the day job and working hard on my smallholding.

AmandaH

• Experienced Member
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 21:11 »
Exactly, death of rats (appropriate name, in the circumstances) - we all know that the law won't deal with people like this properly.  They'll probably just get a jolly good telling off.

As far as I am concerned, people who hurt animals are down there in the slime with paedophiles.  Both children and animals are innocent and trusting and rely on adult human beings to care for them.  People who betray that trust should just be strung up (had a glass or two of wine now so on a roll here people!).

Terrible shame that anyone climbing over your wall might have an accident, death of rats.  Let's hope it's a terminal one, hey?

cudders

• Experienced Member
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 21:33 »
Jeez!

I'd like to meet the scum and deal with them myself..

My chucks are at the plot..big shed, big run but touch wood they've never been attacked..

Hope they recover..

Cudders

too many girls

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 21:34 »
Mine are kept at home because I dont trust people to leave them alone.
If people of evil intent choose to enter my garden then they will have to have climbed over a 6 foot wall. If they choose to do that, then they will certainly have an accident climbing back out!!
I have no confidence that he law would deal with them properly.

if anyone climbed over my garden wall with the intention of hurting my animals i have no doubt they would be unable to climb back out again without their balls........................................

xx
Evil Broody Hen

Started by Doodle on The Hen House

10 Replies
Last post May 22, 2009, 08:59
by Doodle
xx
Sad People

Started by Bodger on The Hen House

10 Replies
Last post October 15, 2007, 22:51
by muntjac
xx
Any people out there that can help me with this

Started by Roughlee Handled on The Hen House

49 Replies
Last post February 24, 2009, 09:05
by RGManby
xx
Thank you you lovely people

Started by Viv on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post March 03, 2008, 19:47
by Lost in France

Page created in 0.483 seconds with 38 queries.