Pumpkins taking over!

• 24 Replies

dizzylizzie

Re: Pumpkins taking over!
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2009, 11:12 »
hi everyone.... to the norfolk turkey...... pictures are a sore point...... i know ive got a little one by my name...dont know how i did it..... hours of messing around, and then it was there.... by accident i think! i am sooo rubbish at stuff like this. some kind person sent me a link on how to get a picture up as ive been building a coop for my chickens and wanted to pictures up, but still non the wiser..... something pops up and says its too large?

when they first started growing i was soo excited, although i have grown things before, its been kind of half hearted....
this year i thought i'd grow a bit, sowed loads thinking they wouldnt grow..... ended up with loads :blink:. to be honest, its been a very hard year for me, lots of stress and sadness and my veg have been my saving grace. working in the garden has given me space and time to be by myself and think.... so if my pumpkins want to take over thats fine by me.... it will just mean i'll have t spend lonerin the garden trying to control them e he he

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2009, 15:03 »
It took me ages to try and do it, myself....but if you use photobucket, when you upload from your computer you can choose the size you want them to be. Then once they are there (on photobucket) it's just a copy paste job to get them on here. Simples.

The photobucket link is in the 'how to do it' page near to welcome on the forum home page..if that makes sense :)

PS glad your enjoying your growing now :)

dizzylizzie

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2009, 16:05 »
owww thankyou, i will try that now :D

dizzylizzie

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2009, 16:59 »
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac74/lizzieandy/IMGP0145.jpg
woo hooo, ive done it thankyou!
ok these were the pumpkins last week..... im going to take a picture of them today so you can see how mch hey have grown!
thankyou, once again :D

dizzylizzie

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2009, 17:34 »
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac74/lizzieandy/IMGP0194.jpg
and this is some of them today ???
thanks so much for your help....... now i know how to do it im gonna be soooo bad when my girlies come home.... it will be 'heres one of her standing still, heres one of her blinking, here's one of her feeding'  he he he he

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2009, 18:03 »
DL, when you've uploaded your piccies to photobucket, you'll see a number of boxes underneath each piccie.  One of them has an 'img' label.  If you copy that one into your posts, your pictures will appear rather than a hyperlink to them - makes it easier for people to see them  :D

P.S. Good looking pumpkin
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

dizzylizzie

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2009, 18:06 »
thanks yorky 1 will try that now  :)

dizzylizzie

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 18:08 »

TA DAAAAA!
thankyou once again!
this is my youngest..... he loves the garden, but especially the pumpkins. my dream would be to have raised beds that he could reach properly it would cost a fortune to fill higher ones with soil. usually he manages, he's not a quiter. he does the planting at the table, and putting seedlings into bigger pots there too, then if the ground is dry we lift him out the chair and put him on the grass.... we have sat him in the middle of the soil to weed before now, and yes he has got child lines number he he he
take care everyone
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 18:15 by dizzylizzie »

Petite graine

• Experienced Member
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2009, 19:52 »
It's a lovely picture dizzylizzie  :)

My pumpkins are still really small, but are my daughter's pride  8)
http://www.pathlights.com/nr_encyclopedia/images/gardening.gif[/img]Froggy with a little piece of England...

dizzylizzie

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2009, 20:08 »
thankyou-children seem to love pumpkins dont they?

xx
Pumpkins are taking over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Half a plot man on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post July 05, 2010, 17:30
by Beetroot queen
xx
pumpkins pumkins and more pumpkins

Started by rowlandwells on Grow Your Own

1 Replies
Last post October 25, 2019, 23:30
by Flowertot
xx
Pumpkins, pumpkins and more squahses

Started by ruffmesiter_69 on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post August 12, 2007, 10:32
by WG.
xx
Taking it easy

Started by celeriac on Grow Your Own

8 Replies
Last post February 28, 2021, 08:05
by celeriac

Page created in 0.707 seconds with 38 queries.