how come .........

• 36 Replies

peapod

• Pea Goddess
Re: how come .........
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 22:02 »

Im not married either! Looks like I need to be  ;) ;)

before you even think of marrying, make sure he's going to allow loads of chooks and duckies 8)
Him "will you marry me?"
You "do you like ducks?"  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah dont worry about that, hes just as keen as me to get some sooner or later,though me more for ducks, him more for chickens  :D
"I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain je ne sais quoi oh so very special about a firm young carrot" Withnail and I

Kate and her Ducks

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 22:21 »
Love me, Love my ducks!

Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

Foxy

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 22:38 »
well I have had a little tiff tonight with my new husband, I have a little problem with my runner ducks not wanting to go to bed, so I was out with my torch gently trying to encourage them. I didn't know that my dearly beloved was cooking fillet steak for me!!!!He was not impressed, they are stooooopid he said......he was in such a huff!!! :ohmy:I think it is our first argument.  :D

too many girls

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 22:47 »
minor tiff, he'll have forgotton about it by morning at least you didn't try to electrocute him this time! :lol:

SnooziSuzi

• Facebook
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 23:32 »
well whether it's chickens, cats, dogs or any other type of rare animal people with the money to pay who want them will pay and it's as simple as that.

If everyone wanted them they would come down in price, just like plasma Tv's and DVD recorders etc.

Jane-M

• Experienced Member
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 14:29 »
YES! My OH can do that too ( he can cook, but you cant eat him)..roll on up all...its a bargain  ;)
[/quote]

Is he purebred Lancastrian? cos I have one of those already and don't want two.  :tongue2:
3 o'clock is both too early and too late to start anything - Sartre said so.

peapod

• Pea Goddess
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 14:56 »
YES! My OH can do that too ( he can cook, but you cant eat him)..roll on up all...its a bargain  ;)

Is he purebred Lancastrian? cos I have one of those already and don't want two.  :tongue2:
[/quote]

He is..Burnley Born and Bred (as he says all the time with the capitals  :D ) Hes a good chap, but I wouldnt have two either!

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 30 queries.