pineapple

• 6 Replies

T C

• Experienced Member
pineapple
« on: January 20, 2009, 10:33 »
Hi, had a dinner party last night, got some fresh pineapple, something in the back of my mind is saying that ive read somewhere that you shouldnt give hens pineapple, i might be totaly wrong, so ive got it sitting in fridge, waiting for answer, is it in the bin, or to the hens, hopefully some one out there will let me know, thanks TC
T C TOP CAT

Vember

pineapple
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 13:47 »
I think mine have had it ?? Well Crumb (goose) definitely has, she had no ill effects :)

Sarah :)

poultrygeist

pineapple
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 15:32 »
Ours had a few chunks back in the summer and are still with us. Might have sent them loopy though. Who'd notice ?  :shock:

Rob 8)

T C

• Experienced Member
pineapple
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 18:04 »
WELL IVE GIVEN IT TO THEM, MAY BE IT WAS ORANGES THAT IS BAD FOR HENS, ANY WAY IF I DONT GET ANY EGGS TOMORROW IT WILL BE THE PINEAPPLE TC

Sarah Mitchell

• Experienced Member
pineapple
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 18:54 »
I thought it was avocado you couldn't give chooks...?

I definitely know you can't give chocolate to dogs... well, unless you wanted to kill them...!!!!
Mad chicken woman

Molly Hen

pineapple
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 19:37 »
perhaps we should give chocolate to the chooks and who knows we might get chocolate eggs at Easter  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Sorry couldn't resist :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

T C

• Experienced Member
pineapple
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 21:55 »
Didnt know that you couldnt give them avocados, what dose that do to them, ive got avocado trees, and in december my hens had a good feed on the windfalls, didnt seem to afectt them, so what should i look out for, if they do eat them, TC

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 28 queries.