pippa's polands poorly, update

• 101 Replies

too many girls

« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2008, 15:53 »
But that doesn't answer what he knows about ducks and if he wants a vasectomy :lol:

So glad your little ones are doing OK. Will keep sending all the good luck wishes I can spare.

Kate and her Ducks

« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2008, 16:05 »
I thought I said that :shock:
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

too many girls

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2008, 16:21 »
you did, i was trying to quote you and it went wrong, haven't even had any wine yet.......................

ceri green

• Experienced Member
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2008, 18:14 »
hello will  :)
any chance you can move to the south wales valleys?

i will keep you supplied with chocolate and you dont have to have the vasectomy!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Jellyhead

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2008, 20:41 »
Well theres been the Naked Chef :shock:  :?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

too many girls

« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2008, 12:48 »
Pippa's polands are better (i think) they are back to their old selves and eating and drinking and pooing normally, i hope they keep it up, lucky to have a vet who knows his chickens, Thank you Will (if i had taken them to Kensington's they'd all be dead now) sorry Will, but they can be cheaper for non life threatening things, will post pics when i find my camera, i last had it in Chip's stable, just hope she hasn't eaten it........................

Jellyhead

« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2008, 13:26 »
Glad to hear they getting better :wink:  and I new there would be an orse involved with yer camera :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hawkins

« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2008, 13:29 »
Yeah great news, glad they are on the mend.

Hooray for Will, find that man a bar of chocolate someone.

Em :lol:
Em  

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

SalJ1980

« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2008, 14:35 »
Have only just read this thread, so my belated sympathies to you and Pip, TMG. Hope the rest of your chicks do better soon.

I think it's lovely of your vet to have joined the forum and offered such good advice and help - though reading some of the comments the poor chap must be terrified by now!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  PS, Will, if you're reading, I've always quite liked a bit of ginger! (Or auburn, if that's what you want to call it!  :wink: )
Sal

Organic...so far!

Will2

« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2008, 22:13 »
TMJ, I'm really pleased to hear that the little ones are getting better. Check your bill when it comes, I think you will find that we aren't actually very expensive, especially for drugs as we buy a lot so are nearly as cheap as internet pharmacies for most of these.

Will

babe

• elvis king of chooks
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2008, 22:40 »
Thats absolutely wonderful news pippa. am so so happy for you x

too many girls

« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2008, 14:43 »
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you Will, or Castle Vets prices, i know someone who moved up here simply because you have the best equine vet in the country (David P) you've probably got the best if the only poultry vet, i have never heard of anyone who wasn't impressed with the service, including me, but out of curiosity have a look at my acccount over the last 10 years, especially cabbage and chip, work out how much a waitress earns (ex cheff, couldn't deal with the pressure) it doesn't take much maths, i think i can be forgiven for shopping around, i rang Kensingtons to see if they had a poultry vet (which they haven't) when Pauline (ex batt) got attacked by a fox in June i took her to castle vets in Bishop, he said he didn't know that much about poultry but treated her anyway (she recovered) no one told me about you, i rang Bishop this week and they referred me to Barney and hey presto! you could argue that i have too many animals and you'd be right, but as long as they need a vet i'll keep on bringing them to you.
Pip's polands are still doing great, just wish they didn't decide to play when i decide to sleep............................

xx
update on poorly hen

Started by chelseablue on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post May 27, 2008, 12:01
by Foxy
question
poorly hen update

Started by birdlady on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post October 17, 2009, 12:21
by birdlady
xx
Yet another hen poorly..... UPDATE

Started by Oliveview on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post January 07, 2009, 14:41
by Kate and her Ducks
xx
Poorly hen - update

Started by e_hothersall on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post June 30, 2009, 20:14
by e_hothersall

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 36 queries.