Evil kids attack my plot

• 11 Replies

lightyears

Evil kids attack my plot
« on: August 25, 2008, 16:38 »
Last night a load of kids got onto my plot and smash the shed in, didnt steal nothing though? rung the police they dont care or dont apear to care. its kicked the confidence out of me and im not sure what steap to take next?

Yabba

Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 17:10 »
Treat it like an annual weed ... or is that a perennial? ... or maybe like horse tail?

Sh .... stuff.. happens, bounce back, it's worth it on the whole ;)

If all else fails then load your shotgun of choice with salt  and shoot the * :|

¥

Novice

• Experienced Member
Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 17:53 »
Don't want to be politically incorrect here, but while we're on the subject of "travellers"...... two of them beat up my son in law on Sat night and broke his jaw in two places.
He is, as I write, in surgery to have it screwed and plated, and then wired for 6 weeks.
He'd just started a new job last week.
Thanks a flipping lot

Kate and her Ducks

Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 19:15 »
Lightyears - so sorry to hear about your plot and shed. When I rule the world they won't get shot but made to be your personal slave on the plot, picking the nettles with their bare hands and digging out the brambles with their teeth. They will also get to watch you eat all the gorgeous produce from the plot but never taste a morsel!
And that will be because their broken jaw has been wired shut. Sorry about your SIL but I didn't think that we were on the topic of travellers, just stupid, destructive idiots with so little in their lives they need to take from others to make any impact at all in the world.
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 21:17 »
We have Romany and Traveller members on these forums and I'm sure the ones I know would do none of the things mentioned here.

It's very upsetting when people disrespect people and property so. But as Kate said we must carry on and get back on top otherwise the "sweet little cherubs" win  :twisted:

jack russell

Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 23:06 »
Aunt Sal that is exactly the difference "we have Romany and Traveller members on these forums".  The ones we know wouldn't do these things and the term pikies refers to them who would and do! and were first called pikies by there own, which was when they were ostracized by there own.  Never the less sorry to here of the vandalism,  sadly allotments are a target always have been and dare say always will be :evil: keep your chin up
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/jack-russell_2007/CIMG1386.jpg[/img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/jack-russell_2007/roostertop-1.jpg[/img]

not organic    but still a nice bloke

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 11:52 »
I know that Jack and I hope that Novice and the other people who read this topic do too.

orfy

• Experienced Member
Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 12:24 »
Unfortunately The term can only to easily be used by the uneducated to brand all travellers.

A vandal is a vandal regardless of creed or culture.

Our allotments have to be made safe so that vandals do not hurt themselves!!!

lightyears

Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 12:44 »
i think i should make a clear point hear, no travellers or romaneys even thought of when dealing with this, pikie round this way refers to nasty chav type kids. if i have caused any offence to travellers etc i sincerly apologise and hope you understand my cause, i have edited my post title aswell

And after a long phone call to the police they are finally interested as i have some evidence for them( a big pair of bolt cutters and a wrench). plus i convinced the others who got broke into to report it aswell. :lol:

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 14:00 »
Well done lightyears  :!:

I hope the police catch the "little darlings" and show them the error of their ways.  They'll probably send them to Euro Disney instead but I still live in hope  :roll:

poultrygeist

Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 14:12 »
Either that or arrest you for holding onto their bolt croppers !  :roll:

peapod

• Pea Goddess
Evil kids attack my plot
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 15:09 »
Lightyears
Im so sorry to hear your tale of woe. Keep your chin up.

I know I've been alert to the kiddies this holidays, because we've been warned that this is when vandalism mainly strikes our site.  Luckily we have a nice big gate and fence, and a nondescript shed that doesnt look much even to wreck!

If it happened to me though, I would call the police and follow it up..we have a bobby that is responsible for our site posted up on the mesage board, so could contact her direct

Good luck with it, and if all else fails, lay some lovely spikey snappy traps

Paula
"I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain je ne sais quoi oh so very special about a firm young carrot" Withnail and I

xx
Evil, evil, evil weed - what art thou?

Started by boogaloo on General Gardening

13 Replies
Last post May 05, 2012, 19:44
by GrannieAnnie
xx
Garden paths and Kids

Started by Jaye on General Gardening

12 Replies
Last post January 10, 2008, 22:59
by clarebear
xx
Kids play area

Started by Elmarto on General Gardening

2 Replies
Last post October 31, 2012, 20:29
by Elmarto
xx
How many of your kids like growing plants?

Started by muckbutno money on General Gardening

14 Replies
Last post July 27, 2007, 11:59
by jacnal

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 37 queries.