Quote from: "too many girls"
by the way sarah's a boy cat.

No I'm Not !!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Porffor

how
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2008, 15:35 »
Woww what smashing pics.. and I'm GREEN too!!  :twisted:
For the farm.. for the GOAT... omg i think i need to go and lie down and realise i'm forever going to live in a semi...  :?  :lol:

stamford

• Experienced Member
    • http://www.chelseafc.com
how
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2008, 17:49 »
Ohhh Thats my dream, hopefully moving closer !!  :D  Looking to move down SW towards Devon / Cornwall and take on a business with enough land to realise the dream !!  :wink:  If anyone knows of a business that way, please PM me  :D Anything, just get me out of this rat race in the city !!

SnooziSuzi

• Facebook
how
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2008, 20:57 »
Quote from: "daz"
Quote from: "SnooziSuzi"
yep, as both have said above,

take the pic and upload it to photobucket

in photobucket when the pic is uploaded you will see 4 boxes full of code alongside.... choose the second box (just click in it an it should copy to your clipboard, otherwise select all of the text and copy (ctrl+c or right click and copy))

next, go to your post in allotment-garden.org and select the IMG button which adds image tags, paste (ctrl+v or right click and paste) into the space between the [ img]  and [ /img ] tags and click preview.

if everything looks OK then submit otherwise resize your pic with the photobucket tools and do the same again.

let us know if you have any trouble doing this.  :D

youve just made it alot more difficult

the img code the 4th box is the same as the secong one but with the img tags already added for you

sorry  :oops:  had drunk quite a lot of vino when I replied to this one, and I just plain never knew that bit about the tags  :oops:  :oops:

too many girls

how
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2008, 21:15 »
that's ok, i thought Daz was talking gobbledegook aswell and he hadn't been on the wine. it was late tho and i did get there in the end, i had to keep backtracking through all the posts to see what i had to do next and then losing things, got in a proper lather with myself.

Page created in 0.226 seconds with 36 queries.