how

• 64 Replies

too many girls

how
« on: June 20, 2008, 23:07 »
i've managed to get my photo's on photobucket, but how do i get them from there to here? any advice (in laymens terms please) would be appreciated.

daz

• Experienced Member
how
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 23:07 »
copy and paste the img code

too many girls

how
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 23:08 »
thanks daz i'll try that.

poultrygeist

how
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 23:10 »
....that's below the photo on photobucket. The last of the 4 options. Just click in the box of code and it'll say it's copied.

Then paste (ctrl-V) directly into your post on here.

But basically what daz says.  :)

Rob

daz

• Experienced Member
how
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 23:12 »

SnooziSuzi

• Facebook
how
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 23:17 »
yep, as both have said above,

take the pic and upload it to photobucket

in photobucket when the pic is uploaded you will see 4 boxes full of code alongside.... choose the second box (just click in it an it should copy to your clipboard, otherwise select all of the text and copy (ctrl+c or right click and copy))

next, go to your post in allotment-garden.org and select the IMG button which adds image tags, paste (ctrl+v or right click and paste) into the space between the [ img]  and [ /img ] tags and click preview.

if everything looks OK then submit otherwise resize your pic with the photobucket tools and do the same again.

let us know if you have any trouble doing this.  :D

daz

• Experienced Member
how
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 23:23 »
Quote from: "SnooziSuzi"
yep, as both have said above,

take the pic and upload it to photobucket

in photobucket when the pic is uploaded you will see 4 boxes full of code alongside.... choose the second box (just click in it an it should copy to your clipboard, otherwise select all of the text and copy (ctrl+c or right click and copy))

next, go to your post in allotment-garden.org and select the IMG button which adds image tags, paste (ctrl+v or right click and paste) into the space between the [ img]  and [ /img ] tags and click preview.

if everything looks OK then submit otherwise resize your pic with the photobucket tools and do the same again.

let us know if you have any trouble doing this.  :D

youve just made it alot more difficult

the img code the 4th box is the same as the secong one but with the img tags already added for you

too many girls

how
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 23:44 »
it's not happening...........when i clck on the whatsit it flashes up copied, at the bottom of the screen it says copied to clipboard, wheres the clip board? when i right click theres no copy or paste in the drop down menu, i'm having one more go then i'm going to bed in a huff.

daz

• Experienced Member
how
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 23:46 »
Quote from: "too many girls"
it's not happening...........when i clck on the whatsit it flashes up copied, at the bottom of the screen it says copied to clipboard, wheres the clip board? when i right click theres no copy or paste in the drop down menu, i'm having one more go then i'm going to bed in a huff.

just after you have copied type your message then paste

too many girls

how
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 23:55 »
how can i copy and paste if there's no copy or paste? thanks for the help but i'm giving up.

daz

• Experienced Member
how
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 23:58 »
try clicking either ctrl +v or click edit then select paste

too many girls

how
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 00:05 »
ctrl+v nothing happens, paste isn't high lighted

daz

• Experienced Member
how
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 00:09 »
seems you either not copied it properly or maybe something wrong with your clip board
only other way i can think of is to e mail the pics to someone else and ask them to do it for you unless you wanna manualy copy and type the in image code

too many girls

how
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 00:12 »
pm me you e-mail address, i'll send it to you

Porffor

how
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 09:47 »
Quote from: "daz"

If you click the tick box under the photo - then click as many as you want to post.

Scroll down to the bottom and see a button on the right for 'generate HTML and IMG code' click that and a load of codes will come up...

highlight the one that says: IMG images for message boards
and enter it here.. so Ctrl V and Ctrl C when you are here ;) or right click your mouse once the text is highlighted for copy and then paste here..

IF that still fails.. keep a window open with the IMG codes in it.. and then come here and click the IMG button above.. then type in the URL for the picture and click IMG again when you've finished. :)

Page created in 0.244 seconds with 36 queries.