Mr Fox has been

• 33 Replies

Porffor

!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 22:46 »
Some people........ grrr!

dont' get me started on families! :lol: that's a WHOLE other thread..
Sorry for your losses, I didn't understand the pain till I was there...  :(

peggyprice

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 22:48 »
For you, TMG, Porffor and chickchick, from all of us ...

Nobody said this was going to be easy ... but some days are better than others!

too many girls

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 22:58 »
My daughter died 2 weeks after her 12th birthday whilst riding her pony, she didn't  have a fall but suffered a massive stroke and was dead before she hit the ground, we found her with the pony standing over her, i agree people can be VERY insensitive, example,  at least she never had to suffer period pains, or , she'll never have her heart broken, grow old or disapoint you, but the best came from a neighbour " what are you going to do with her clothes as she's about the same size as Victoria!  however on the other side of the coin a lot of people were fantastic but i was to off this planet to notice at the time.

Porffor

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 23:21 »
OMG!!!! I'm so sorry for your loss, I cannot begin to imagine the shock, the pain or the loss. :(
I'm so appalled that people can be THAT insensitive.  :shock: I truly hope they realise their actions one day. :(

Kate and her Ducks

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 00:04 »
Quote from: "too many girls"
My daughter died 2 weeks after her 12th birthday whilst riding her pony, she didn't  have a fall but suffered a massive stroke and was dead before she hit the ground, we found her with the pony standing over her, i agree people can be VERY insensitive, example,  at least she never had to suffer period pains, or , she'll never have her heart broken, grow old or disapoint you, but the best came from a neighbour " what are you going to do with her clothes as she's about the same size as Victoria!  however on the other side of the coin a lot of people were fantastic but i was to off this planet to notice at the time.

Too Many Girls, you have my utmost admiration. I never really understood how my Mum coped when my brother died at 15. I found that people split into 3 groups: the majority who wanted to help and express their sympathy but really just didn't have the vocabulary or experience, a small group who had been there or had the courage to put themselves out on a limb and ask the difficult questions or just be there for you who were qamazing and the people with a complete lack of insight or just permenent foot in mouth disease who you repidly learnt to avoid. I think trying to remember the amazing people who did their best to help with no expectation of recognition and how fab your friends can be it the way to survive.
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

too many girls

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 00:19 »
For a lot of people kate it was a case of THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD GO I,  they felt terrible for us, but you could see the releif on their faces that it hadn't happened to them.

Kate and her Ducks

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 00:24 »
And you can't blame them for their relief. Thr truely corageous frriends were the one who truely tried to imagine what it would be like to be in your place.

too many girls

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 00:35 »
sometimes, when i hear  a childs been murdered i try to imagine what the parents must feel, losing my daughter was the worst thing that could ever happen, but she died from natural causes, to have had her needlessley murdered would have destroyed me,  how  do madeleine meganns parents feel, at least i know where my daughter is, how she died, where she died, if not WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE  HER.

Porffor

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 08:41 »
I must say, that the megans must be mixed with guilt too. I'm sorry, but I can't agree that what they (all not just them) did on holiday was right. To leave children of that age in an unlocked apartment.. makes my blood boil. :(

My best friends brother was stabbed and left for dead in his own home many years ago now, his son was there, and the family and the son as you can expect are still devestated. He died after around an hour it was stated in the reports, but his son was too little to help. :( Their devestation is untrue.
Another friend more recently lost her step son in a car accident - he was 17 and his friend was driving, had just passed his test.. yes i know - he's now facing court (at the moment) as overtook onto the wrong side of the road at speed at the start of a small humpback bridge.. the unthinkable happened in that even at 3am on a quiet road there was a car on the other side.

I do think that grief is something we all deal with in our own way, but it's impossible to compare some to others. The loss in our hearts and souls cannot be compared.

This is however.. from my 3rd party point of view.

I guess the questions and the reasoning is quite another thing. :(
My questions don't compare but when i lost my baby, I blamed (and still do) myself, I didn't know i was pregnant as after 8 years of trying we'd all but given up, and I had ridden the day before, harder and longer than i normally ride. :( I can't help thinking this contributed, and the Dr's weren't able to say it hadn't either. :( Life does however have to go on. I wouldn't have ridden if i'd known, I know that in my heart as never got back on my motorbike when i found out i was pregnant with my eldest. It doesn't stop me thinking about what may have been though, and I can honestly say I think of the baby so often it amazes me, I assumed people kind of 'forgot' an unborn child.

Gosh i'm rambling, sorry.  :oops:

too many girls

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 10:28 »
por, nobobody forgets a child whether born or unborn, i know the feeling of guilt ( if i hadn't got her the pony maybe it wouldn't have happened ect) but i think you know deep down that riding probably wasn't to blame and however hard it is to accept some things are just not meant to be, i do feel for you, whatever age a child is when it dies ( even pre birth) you not only lose your baby but the future of that child too, as for the meganns, i agree, they made stupid mistakeand one they'll pay for for the rest of their lives, but i think that child was targeted and the minute they weren't watching would have been taken anyway, I can't imagine the agony they must be going through, not knowing where she is, if she's alright or even if she's still alive, i'm making myself miserable now, and anyway weren't we talking about chickens...................................

Kate and her Ducks

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 10:35 »
We never forget them and therefore a little bit of them lives on if only in our  hearts.

A duck hug to all

too many girls

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 10:42 »
always knew rhubarb leaves had a purpose,

Kate and her Ducks

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 10:44 »
Ahhh Rhubarb crumble... The ultimate comfort food :lol:

Porffor

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 15:19 »
rhubarb crumble sounds great to me! :lol:

have just been watching a family of mice/possibly rats as they were large in my chicken run...  :shock: off to search about them  :roll:

Kate and her Ducks

Mr Fox has been
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 16:58 »
Be ruthless! They are the enemy and must be shown no mercy! They will eat your food, carry disease and kill your chicks. DESTROY!!! :twisted:

Page created in 0.496 seconds with 37 queries.