how old ??

• 3 Replies

R66VEY

• Experienced Member
how old ??
« on: June 06, 2008, 17:30 »
my goslings are 3 weeks and 1 day old now . i read somewere i switch there feed at 3 weeks if so what do i feed them on ?? post piccys of them later

Vember

how old ??
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 17:52 »
Hi R66

Gradual change over normally takes place at around 3 weeks from waterfowl starter crumbs to waterfowl growers.

What food do you plan giving them when adult?

I only ask as my hens, ducks etc have corn & organic layers mixed and I've noticed my 5 week olds eating that and it ain't doing them any harm :) That's also what Crumb eats but she's also been having waterfowl stuff 2 :)

Think the main food is the green as i'm sure your sick of me saying  :lol:

Is the female ok again now???  :)

R66VEY

• Experienced Member
how old ??
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 14:17 »
vember . can you recormend a good waterfowl growers ration ??

and also the females loads better there both outsdie soaking up the sun as i type . but sadly her neck has moved from the middle of her body to the right hand side .so shes deformed.(theres alwayz somit) so we ll see what happens in the future . as she gets older and i see shes suffering then ill may her to cull her . but if she walks eats and drinks ok then i wont .

Vember

how old ??
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 14:35 »
I have the small holder range for ducks and geese had to order it as couldn't get it from anywhere local to me!

Got it from  here

http://gjwtitmuss.co.uk/ALLEN-AND-PAGE-DUCK-AND-GOOSE-FOOD/cid721/ALLEN-AND-PAGE-DUCK-AND-GOOSE-FOOD.asp

and they do 48 hr delivery :)

Great to hear the girl is doing ok and enjoying the sun my older ones have been for a swim today  :lol:   Hope she continues to do well

Take Care

Vember

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 37 queries.