More Beef Tomato Questions
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 21:21 »
How the hell is it "amusing"??  :evil:
Temper loss again  :oops:
How is it ammusing Sharky?   :)

muntjac

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 22:50 »
take a chilli pill my friend and listen to me for a few mins because your acting like a right numpty .,firstly coming on saying " yes im good with chillies ,, well young sir i can inform you that we are  growing about 30 varieties . we are growing 18 varieties of tomato. and we are not even looking at growing beef tomato's as i consider them tasteless and the size doesnt compare with some of the other varieties such as  paul robeson being the best there is .... " in my own opinion of course ".... not shouting out to the world how good i am at growing anything but i have a lot of years on you as do some of the other members so a little humility on your up and coming potential   as a grower may be in order ,,,,,,,,,,, now the problem with your toms i can, being a lot older and better than yourself at growing a lot of things ,,, not really of course but experianced ...... try this take some 6 by 1 planks construct a wall around the bags you have ,get hold of some good compost or more grow bags and fill the hole made by the wall after you have split the bags to allow the roots to spread further ,,,,, oh and water the new compost as soon as you have done it, not wishing to tell and old hand what to do of course :wink:
still alive /............

TheChilliMan

• Experienced Member
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2008, 00:35 »
I dont think humility is so called "in order", how would you like it if you needed help and I just said "this is hilarious/funny" How would you like it? I'm sure you wouldnt, age to me makes no difference, I'm sure of myself and confident. I can grow any chilli in existence. Tomatoes? No, first year, I decided to go for what I thought is best for me, not you. I'm not one for holding my tounge, I have been growing many varieties of Chilli for 7 years. Maybe not as long as you, but it don't mean your a better grower than me. Thanks for the help and all, but I think this thred is done with.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2008, 11:05 »
Oh chilly man we always have a bit of a laugh at each other here.  The advice you have been given on this thread is excellent !

muntjac

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2008, 12:21 »
and if you check all posts where i am posting you will see that everybody takes the **** ,( expletive self deleted ) out of ME, what i am trying to tell you is i am no better grower than anybody else am no expert in anything to do with gardening etc ,now when it comes to  staying alive i am an expert :oops:  ............. we all learn from MISTAKES  and OTHERS EXPERIANCE  and ADVICE .  whether you choose to follow the advice is your choice my friend , i gave you my opinion of the beef tomato i had grown. ( experiance ) i gave you some advice as to a tastier tomato ( paul robeson). your only a numpty by your attitude i could have used other terms but you dont warrant them and sally would have great delight in kicking my ass........ so take the funny comments on the chin, the advise to heart and the experiance with you ...... :wink: .

TheChilliMan

• Experienced Member
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2008, 17:42 »
I have had my fair share of insults and fights because of them. It leaves me with some serious character flaws, such as not taking an insult as a joke. I thought by posting the fact that I have a bad temper, it would stop people posting the coments which are supposed to be so funny. It seems to be as pointless as taking a leaf cutting from a weed, nobody cares and still posts those type of things. Which = the problems we are having here. I have had time to think about this post, my intention was not to affend, but to fend of the people that posts insults as jokes, unfortunately, posts on the internet don't come across as intended. We can't see the emotion behind the post, which is why I enterpreted you posts as making it seem like your better than me. But it may not have been that, but thats the way I took it. I appologise if I offended, I used to be able to, but can nolonger take a joke when its on me.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2008, 19:12 »
You must learn to chilli out chilliman.  Or you'll have a rotten life  :cry:

TheChilliMan

• Experienced Member
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 19:39 »
Its that exact type of comment that sets me off  :evil:
I have a very good life. I will in the future aswell.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 19:41 »
Quote from: "TheChilliMan"
Its that exact type of comment that sets me off  :evil:
I have a very good life. I will in the future aswell.

You'll have no fun or friends here though with an attitude like that  :roll:

TheChilliMan

• Experienced Member
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2008, 19:47 »
It was far from a fair comment, more like below the belt line, from behind. I can't help it. I just seems like people dont care. If you can help, by all means PM me, who knows., maybe you'll see where I'm coming from...........

Alex 98

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2008, 20:22 »
Better than East Enders, mind you its rubbish since Den & Ange left.............

Listening to Pavarotti, 'Al Giochi Addio' loudly, after a lovely supper.

Chil.................ling

Alex 98
Alfie's Grandad

TheChilliMan

• Experienced Member
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2008, 20:24 »
Eastenders is better than corination street, or emerdale farm pass the sick bag.....

Alex 98

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2008, 20:31 »
That's the spirit Chilliman

I've got that Sunday/Monday feeling, should have stayed at the plot

I'm going to post some pics shortly, no cillies yet, not doing well this year

Why?

Saved seed?

Alex 98

xx
Tomato questions...

Started by mickwood on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post August 05, 2009, 18:39
by gillie
xx
tomato questions

Started by mike0001 on Grow Your Own

1 Replies
Last post April 28, 2013, 11:14
by mumofstig
xx
Questions re Tomato Fertilizer

Started by isis on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post July 02, 2010, 22:27
by DavidT
xx
Pumpkin/Tomato ripening, fruiting and feeding questions

Started by 1st time veg grower on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post July 22, 2010, 13:56
by 1st time veg grower

Page created in 0.613 seconds with 36 queries.