I got them!

• 19 Replies

henpecked

I got them!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 17:38 »
Make do and mend Aunty that's my motto...actually, I must eat a whole tub of icecream tonight as I feel sorry for them keep banging away at that tin, they make a right racket pecking away at their food, they need a plastic tub!

You can't see what their water is in...a novelty pink bucket for building sandcastles, quite tacky! I am waiting for the postie to turn up with their drinker but they quite like the pink one!

P.S. the whole set up had only cost 70p until I went and bought the feed and chicken yesterday! Maybe I should be posting on frugal living  :oops:

peapod

• Pea Goddess
I got them!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 19:01 »
ah but think of those free chucky eggs :-)
"I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain je ne sais quoi oh so very special about a firm young carrot" Withnail and I

R66VEY

• Experienced Member
I got them!
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 21:05 »
are they hybrids ??? if so there just like mine which are about 19 week old now .

henpecked

I got them!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 21:21 »
Yeah, they are hybrids R66VEY...not sure what variety though, do you know what yours are?

One is a bit darker than the others, two of them which seem the biggest are quite orangey aroun their necks.

Wildeone

I got them!
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 13:40 »
Quote from: "compostqueen"
As I was tucking into a slice of porridge this morning I thought about Wild-One and her chooks
:D  8)
1 x hubby
2 x daughters
3 x chickens
1 x bunny
6 x african snails  . . . . . and counting.

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 36 queries.