Would you complain?
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 22:24 »
And I replied :)
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

purplebean

Would you complain?
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 22:29 »
Very quickly as well  :D  and I am amazed that you have sent the book already as I only ordered it this morning, I look forward to reading it

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
Would you complain?
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 22:38 »
I know when you order something online there's a worry - is it for real, have I just thrown my money into cyberspace. Or maybe that's just me :)

So I try to get anything in before 4.30pm out the same day.  Treat others as I would wish to be treated and all that.

gobs

Would you complain?
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 23:10 »
I've never had any much of a problem at all with T&M, the problems I have rise from them using Royal Mail for delivery a lot  :wink:
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

robbobnbill

Would you complain?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 23:10 »
Complain!!!! if the petrol pump put jam into your car would you just take it??

regarding johns email to a director, i would complain to a managing or regional director etc as they are duty bound to respond, most big companies have some sort of time scale in which MD's have to respond and resolve complaints.
"A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice"  - Bill Cosby

Oliveview

Would you complain?
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 07:30 »
I´ve sent you a pm John re seeds and book!

I have ordered seeds a few times from T & M and their package has always arrived fast- within 4 days of ordering- so have been impressed with that end of their service :D   We have yet to find a shop/garden center that has a wide selection of seeds here in Spain.  At least Lidl have them in the spring, not a wide selection but cheap.  
Pamela

yodapete

Would you complain?
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 11:23 »
Definitely give them a ring.  I always think if you've had bad service from a company and you don't complain, they may never know that their customers aren't happy so I give them a chance to put things right.  I ordered a mixed batch of onion sets ( reds, white and brown)from T&M. When I checked them there were 7 red, 7 white and 50 brown sets. I phoned and the chap I spoke to said its been a terrible year for their sets and they probably bulked up the order with brown to make up for a shortfall of reds and whites.  They knew they had a problem so should have told me when I phoned in my order, however they did send me £2 worth of vouchers for my next order so I'll give them another chance.  Hope you get some satisfaction.
Yodapete

courgette

Would you complain?
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 16:14 »
Quote from: "Aunt Sally"
I get my seeds from Marshalls - never needed to complain  :D

John take note  :!:

After the amount of emails i've had to send to sort out something that should have been straight forward I have removed marshalls from my favorites!! had nothing but hassle & even now after them saying they've refunded me they havent!  :evil:
i have found organic cat. to be good so far.

purplebean

Would you complain?
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 18:22 »
Arrgghh I just typed up a post, lost my connection and lost the post grrrr.

I got through to T&M eventually and a nice man offered a replacement, I asked for my money back and he asked if I would like vouchers, I said not really so they are refunding me.  :D

John's book arrived even though I only ordered yesterday, thanks John  :D

Hubby has cooked spagetti bolognese for tea and then I'm going to settle down with John's book and a glass of red wine  :D

what a great day and even the sun came out  :D

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Would you complain?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2008, 23:09 »
Quote from: "courgette"
After the amount of emails i've had to send to sort out something that should have been straight forward I have removed marshalls from my favorites!!

Moral of the story - no one is all good or all bad  :wink:

vegmandan

Would you complain?
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 23:23 »
I'm still waiting for my heat treated sets from Marshalls and my seedling supplier had to send me a replacement lot.

I think that my Postman must have the best Free Onion patch going ! :lol:

Page created in 0.404 seconds with 27 queries.