Grannieannie Goes Global!!!!!!

• 20 Replies

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« on: March 04, 2008, 16:37 »
We've just come back from taking Brian's Mum to see her friends at Grantham before she goes home tomorrow, and as I was making the coffee, Brian checked the PC for chookblog messages!!!

Look at this one!!!!!!!!!     I'm famous  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

From Marcio in Spain!!!!!     gostaria de fazer uma criação de galinhas goold line , quero comprar 1200 galinhas e um galo

Only problem is, I don't have any Goldlines and I don't have 1200, and even if I did, how do I get them to spain???? lol  Also, my tiny bit of spanish can't read the rest of the message!!!!!!

Lost in France

• Experienced Member
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 16:42 »
Wow, if you want a translation..I have a friend who speaks Spanish just mail me the text plus what you want to say in reply. We're seeing these friends at the weekend! Or...alternatively there is one of our forum living in Spain so maybe she can speak Spanish!

Judi

naturesparadise

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 16:42 »
well for a start its not spanish its Portuguese and it says
it would like doing a creation of hens goold line, I want to buy 1200 hens and a cock
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bodger

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 16:43 »
I 'm pretty sure that was a proposal of marriage you've had Annie. :shock:  :lol:

GrannieAnnie

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 16:45 »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No wonder I couldn't find the words in my spanish book!!!!!!

So you think i'm in there do you Bodger?  Would I be oneof the 1200 though???   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And yes, we have about 3 members in Spain, Oliveview is my friend from England

Viv

• Experienced Member
    • http://www.oldmotherhubbardsgarden.blogspot.com
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 16:47 »
I had a lot and still am getting a lot of these type of messages concerning a horse I had for sale, they are scams trying to get information from you, about you.
They are usually saying that they have x amount of pounds to buy my horse and requesting my bank details etc so they can arrange payment.
I think not!! :evil:  :evil:
Happiest in the countryside.
Breathe deeply, and let the butterflies fly in formation!

naturesparadise

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 16:50 »
Quote from: "GrannieAnnie"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No wonder I couldn't find the words in my spanish book!!!!!!

So you think i'm in there do you Bodger?  Would I be oneof the 1200 though???   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And yes, we have about 3 members in Spain, Oliveview is my friend from England

i can translate the rest if you like

GrannieAnnie

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 16:51 »
Well, this one didn't go that far Viv, but if he wants 1200, I can get them for him, but its cash on collection only!!!!!! lol

Bodger

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 17:08 »
He sounds like the Nigerian king I was speaking to last week :lol:

Viv

• Experienced Member
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 17:21 »
Yes, usually wanting to give me vast amounts of money that was left to him by his beloved father who was murdered by the state secret police.
and as my surname is the same as his family name then I must be a long lost relative and he wants to make sure the money stays in the family.
I usually have at leat two every day. I just delete without opening.
It is such a shame that some people fall for these scams. There was a program on the TV the other week about internet dating and the scams that are happening and people are falling for them.

naturesparadise

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2008, 17:24 »
i always go by the old saying if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is

NormandyMary

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 17:49 »
Quote from: "naturesparadise"
well for a start its not spanish its Portuguese and it says
it would like doing a creation of hens goold line, I want to buy 1200 hens and a cock
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

With 1200 hens, lucky cock!!!!!!

Viv

• Experienced Member
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 17:55 »
This is the latest one I received!!

DEAR BELOVED,

IT IS WITH THE EYES FULL OF TEARS AND THE HEART FILLED WITH SORROWS AND PAINS THAT I WRITE YOU THIS MAIL FROM MY SICK BED IN A HOSPITAL. I BELIEVE YOU HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A CONDITION BEFORE. MY NAME IS MRS.NAFISAH
NURUL-AIN SIMON, WIDOW TO LATE MR.CARLTON C. SIMON A UNITED STATE CITIZEN, FORMER DIRECTOR/NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF PETRONAS GAS BERHAD(PGB).MALAYSIA. I AM 45 YEARS OLD, SUFFERING FROM CANCER OF THE BLOOD.

FROM ALL INDICATIONS MY CONDITION IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON'T LIVE MORE THAN 2 MONTHS ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS. THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE.I KNOW YOU MIGHT FEEL SO SORRY FOR ME BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO PITY ME, ALL I NEED IS YOUR TRUST. MY LATE HUSBAND DIED IN MAY 2003 IN A FATAL CAR ACCIDENT WITH MY ONLY BELOVED DAUGHTER (MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE)ALONG IPOH FEDERAL HIGH WAY HERE IN MALAYSIA. MY HUSBAND WAS A VERY WEALTHY MAN AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESSES AND WEALTH.
THE DOCTOR HAS ADVISED ME THAT I WILL NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, SO I HAVE NOW DECIDED TO SPREAD ALL MY WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE MAINLY TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF CHARITY IN AFRICA,AMERICA, ASIA AND EUROPE.

I AM REALLY VERY SORRY IF YOU ARE EMBARRASSED BY MY MAIL. I FOUND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AS A TRUST WORTHY ONE WHILE BROWSING THROUGH THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, WHERE I FOUND YOU AND SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING WEBSITE AND I PRAYED OVER IT. AFTER PRAYING OVER IT, I WAS TOUCHED AND DIRECTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS TASK AND I AM CONVINCED, SO DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU, BUT IF FOR ANY REASON YOU FIND THIS MAIL OFFENSIVE, YOU CAN IGNORE IT AND PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY. BEFORE THE PASSING AWAY OF MY LATE HUSBAND, HE WAS ALSO A MAJOR OIL TYCOON IN MALAYSIA, AND DEPOSITED THE SUM OF US$8.700, 000.00(EIGHT
MILLION,SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) IN A SECURITY COMPANY SOME YEARS AGO, THAT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT NOW, I NEED YOUR HELP TO COLLECT THIS FUNDS ON MY BEHALF AS MY BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY AND DISTRIBUTE IT YOURSELF TO CHARITY HOMES,PHILANTHROPIC ORGANIZATION AND ORPHANAGES. SO THAT WHEN I DIE MY SOUL WILL REST IN PEACE.

I PRAY YOU HAVE THE WISDOM TO TOUCH MANY LIVES WITH THIS PROJECT WHICH IS MY MAIN CONCERN. I AM OFFERING YOU 30% OF THE FUND TO YOU TO FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE, WHILE 70% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE USED IN ALL SINCERITY TO FUND PHILANTHROPIC ORGANIZATION, ORPHANAGES.

I AM TAKING THIS DECISION BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY CHILD OR DEVOTED RELATIONS WHOSE BEHAVIOR HAS LEFT MUCH TO BE DESIRED WHILE I AM ILL AND ABOVE ALL I DON'T WANT A SITUATION WHERE THIS MONEY WILL BE USED IN AN UNGODLY MANNER, HENCE THIS BOLD DECISION. PLEASE NOTE THAT AS SOON AS I RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM YOU, I WILL FORWARD TO YOU THE CONTACT DETAILS OF MY ATTORNEY WHO WILL CARRY YOU ALONG LEGALLY AS MY NEW BONAFIDE
BENEFICIARY THAT WILL AUTHENTICATE YOUR CLAIM LEGALLY WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY VIA MY EMAIL ADDRESS
(mrs.nafisahsimon@gmail.com)

BEST REGARDS
MRS. NAFISAH NURUL-AIN SIMON

naturesparadise

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2008, 18:13 »
lol  viv i get the same one about 3 times aday  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: its the same as yours

Oliveview

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2008, 21:02 »
Can´t fit that many birds in your luggage then Ann???  Thought you were going to bring me a few chooks!   :(
Pamela (in Spain)

Page created in 0.815 seconds with 37 queries.