• 27 Replies

Wildeone

Re: OH's
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 21:47 »
Quote from: "Swee'pea"
Quote from: "naturesparadise"
Quote from: "Wildeone"
Quote from: "Fifitrix"
(You wouldn't believe we run marriage enrichment weekends  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

What on earth does a marriage enrichment weekend consist of?

probably latex pvc and petroleum jelly  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ill get me coat  :roll:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I went straight to the naughty step before i said anything :tongue2:
Thats what i thought!!!  :lol:  Just wanted it confirmed or denied!!!  :wink:
1 x hubby
2 x daughters
3 x chickens
1 x bunny
6 x african snails  . . . . . and counting.

naturesparadise

OH's
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 21:51 »
it wasn't me Aunt Sally they made me say it

Fifitrix

• Experienced Member
Re: OH's
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 22:15 »
Quote from: "naturesparadise"
Quote from: "Wildeone"
(You wouldn't believe we run marriage enrichment weekends  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

What on earth does a marriage enrichment weekend consist of?

probably latex pvc and petroleum jelly  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No that's just a small part of the weekend.  :lol:

But I feel I should just let you know that at NO point does anyone swap any keys.  OK?!!!

Wildeone

OH's
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 22:16 »
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  I was joking!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:   oo er  :?  :oops:

Fifitrix

• Experienced Member
OH's
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 22:22 »
Me Too!!!  :wink:

Our weekends are somewhat safer than that.  Just about making the best of married life and not getting stuck in a rut and tempted to move onto a different model.

We cover communication, how to argue in a good way, forgiviness and sex amoungst other things.

I am currently dealing with conflict resolution with my husband over my lovely ladies!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wildeone

OH's
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 22:27 »

Our weekends are somewhat safer than that.  Just about making the best of married life and not getting stuck in a rut and tempted to move onto a different model.

We cover communication, how to argue in a good way, forgiviness and sex amoungst other things.

I am currently dealing with conflict resolution with my husband over my lovely ladies!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Could do with a month on a course like that BEFORE you get married it would make the adjustment to married life a little smoother i think!!!  :wink:

Fifitrix

• Experienced Member
OH's
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 22:29 »
Well we try to do that too but mostly people can't see beyond the BIG DAY.  Their heads are too full of dresses, veils, cars, receptions, honeymoons and the pressure to have THE perfect wedding.  :roll:

Ooh aren't we getting deep  :shock:

Wildeone

OH's
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 22:30 »
Well we try to do that too but mostly people can't see beyond the BIG DAY.  Their heads are too full of dresses, veils, cars, receptions, honeymoons and the pressure to have THE perfect wedding.  :roll:

Ooh aren't we getting deep  :shock:
It's been known on here every now and again!!!  :wink:  :lol:

poultrygeist

OH's
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 23:03 »

Do you cover transactional analysis and child/adult comms, etc ?

Always good for a laugh  :?

Rob

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
OH's
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 23:14 »
Aunty and Worzel have been married for many years.

We have a working agreement.

Worzel does all the work and Aunty agrees to that  :wink:

milliebecks

• Experienced Member
OH's
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 13:05 »
....Which brings us (painfully  :roll: ) back to Fifi's original question!

My solution would be to design a new chickenhouse/run/extension and ask OH to put his DIY skills to good use.

A friend of mine had eggsactly the same problem - hubby said 'no animals' but, having got away with a puppy, she decided to surprise him with some chooks. After initial fury on his part, he decided the chicken house she'd bought second hand wasn't big enough.

Long story short? She 'had to' get some more hens to fill the ever-expanding accommodation and now has about 20 - including a cockerel.

Hope that helps :wink:

Viv

• Experienced Member
    • http://www.oldmotherhubbardsgarden.blogspot.com
OH's
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2008, 13:13 »
Hubbies always come round, especiallyt if presented with the thought of lovely fresh eggs for breakfast. Once he has helped a few times he will be smitten. I know mine is, he now spends hours talking to some of the local hen keepers about what is good and bad in looking after his llittle darlings, funny, I thought they were mine and my responsibility etc when I got them. needless to say they bring us both lots of happiness
Happiest in the countryside.
Breathe deeply, and let the butterflies fly in formation!

ck2day

• Experienced Member
OH's
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2008, 13:55 »
My OH went along the lines of "what the hell do you want those for?" but now has taken to them. DIY isnt his strong point but he is always the first to collect the eggs, go and catch them when the wander too far and has been know to pick one up for a cuddle (not when anyone can see him though...........or so he thinks.........shall get him on camera one day!!!!!)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Page created in 0.314 seconds with 37 queries.