Void of course moons

• 6 Replies

mrs bouquet

Void of course moons
« on: July 07, 2023, 18:39 »
These are very very interesting form of astrology.   A void moon of Course, is when it moves from one house to another, which may take minutes or even a day.   Whilst we can be decisive about moves we make, when the moon is void, you can make no decisions.   The Moon will make them herself at that time  -  so Beware.  You can look up their calender.  There are alot in July.   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Re: Void of course moons
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 22:50 »
Have you been eating ‘funny mushrooms’ Mrs B ?  :ohmy:

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2023, 11:20 »
Well that was a journey into the unknown for me Mrs B   :lol:

I had never heard of them, but have now read a couple of web pages devoted to the subject (out of zillions that popped up on a search).

Not sure I’m convinced, but it sounds like a perfect excuse to say ‘Why rush, when there is all tomorrow untouched yet’ and kick back for a while  :D

hamstergbert

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2023, 12:48 »

I assumed a 'void moon' was splitting the seam at the back of my shorts.... and nobody there to see it.
The Dales - probably fingerprint marks where God's hand touched the world

Subversive_plot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2023, 01:39 »
As I walk past one house to another house in my neighborhood, I promise not to moon anybody, or else my membership in the Civic Association might be voided.  ???
"Somewhere between right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there."~ Rumi

Goosegirl

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2023, 10:49 »
I've not looked this up, so are we talking about our moon or another moon that is orbiting around another planet? Could a void moon also be another name for builder's bum because you don't see the whole of his gluteus maximus and so he is therefore disqualified from the "Builders' Bum of the Year" annual event? Personally, I've never seen one that would get my vote. What a sheltered life I lead!  :tongue2: :lol: ;)
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2023, 16:17 »
If you want to know more about void moons, go to Bustle astrology, it will tell you all you need to know and how it can affect your life and decisions.    Mrs Bouquet

Page created in 0.399 seconds with 45 queries.