Visitors !

• 4 Replies

mrs bouquet

Visitors !
« on: May 30, 2022, 12:00 »
Annual visit from Son, wife and my twin grandchildren.   They are very comfortably off, but treat my home with no respect whatsoever.  Neither do they respect any of my families wishes.   My son-in-law with his quadruple bypass should need his needs catered for.   They will not come for another year now.   
They arrived about 8pm Friday night, left ysterday about 12 noon.  How can I have just washed 11 bath towels !      I am so tired, getting too old for this.   ::) ::)     Being profoundly deaf doesnt help either.  It is just a screaming babble, none of them stop to face me and talk without shouting, then I can lip read abit.
Happy days.       Rant over.   What really made me frown,   she bought lots of things to eat, although I had just had an order for £120, but when she left she took them all out of the fridge and back home with her.    :ohmy:
Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Lardman

Re: Visitors !
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 12:48 »
Visitors !..... I am so tired, getting too old for this.......screaming babble

I agree  :D Breath deeply - now go and spend some of their inheritance.

GraciesGran

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 14:55 »
Spend all of their inheritance!

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 15:02 »
At least it’s only once a year  ::)

jaydig

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 15:21 »
As the old saying goes "You can't choose your family, thank God you can choose your friends".  At least the annual visit is done and done with and you can now concentrate on what's important to you.  First thing is try to take a couple of days to enjoy some peace and quiet!
I hope your son-in-law is doing better now that he's had his operation, although it will probably take a while for him to feel properly well again.  This in itself must be a worry for you but at least he's going in the right direction now.
Just for a change look after number one, because if you don't nobody else will.  We've got to the age now when I think that sometimes we need to put ourselves first or we won't be of any use to anybody.
As for inheritances - we fully intend to empty the bank before we go.

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 41 queries.