using the bus

• 1 Replies

rowlandwells

using the bus
« on: April 07, 2022, 09:40 »
although we still use our car using it for some outings we now tend to use the bus for intown shopping well having a free bus pass and keeping cars out of towns saves the pollution and parking and so its a use it or loose it situation so we intend to use our bus service where possible

having said all that we when to Rugby shopping the other day as you do and low and behold they had moved the bus stop the original bus stop dropped you of in the town now its a half a mile half a mile to  the town centre making things very difficult for those who have problems walking that  distance and to add insult to injury the buses where unable to pick up from the stop because vans and cars where blocking the bus bays and people had to get on the bus on the road totally unacceptable and completely unsafe

so I emailed the bus company concerned of my concerns but as yet have had no reply talk about driving people out of the town or even using the bus service its a joke

jezza

Re: using the bus
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 07:37 »
Hello mr and my mum  use to use the bus for eye clinic appointments it wad 6am start to get a bus into York city centre then another to the hospital ,the eye clinics been moved to a football stadium so no chance of getting a bus to it ,local council started a medi bus service picks us up 1 hour before appointment ,if we are only ones on if not 2 hours before ,a tour round the country side ,usually donkey spotting , and dropped off at the clinic door £5with bus pass £10with out jezza

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 38 queries.