Elephants

• 2 Replies

mrs bouquet

Elephants
« on: June 19, 2021, 15:31 »
At lunch time today, I went on a trip to an elephant sanctury.  The guide has bought is wife along.  4 were standing being fed by their mahuts.  After a while, the wife appeared with a tin of paints, she then painted their faces with lovely pictures in all the lovely colours.  The elephants love it because they enjoy interaction.
They then went over to a large hose, and the wife along with the mahuts gave them long drinks and water all over, the mahuts scrubbing them.  These amazing creatures enjoyed having the water put into their trunks and then squirting it all over themselves.  What totally beautiful and gentle creatures they are. I enjoyed it so much.   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

jezza

Re: Elephants
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 17:44 »
Hello that explains your iPad's problem elephant  droppings blocking things and the water from your Venicr visit a very good liquid manure combination,as good as seaweed    jezza

snowdrops

Re: Elephants
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 20:17 »
Hello that explains your iPad's problem elephant  droppings blocking things and the water from your Venicr visit a very good liquid manure combination,as good as seaweed    jezza

:lol:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

clip
Elephants in the Fuschias

Started by Pescador on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post September 11, 2019, 10:32
by sunshineband

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 41 queries.