Finally some light at the end of the tunel!

• 18 Replies

mrs bouquet

Re: Finally some light at the end of the tunel!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2020, 12:54 »
I had my "urgent" appointment yesterday, she was running 1 hour late, because she had removed a lump from the very elderly lady before me.    I took my ipad so she could see when it was really bad.     My time with her was a whole 10 minutes - so that she could catch up !!!!  Excema, not dermatitis.  Nothing I am touching etc.
But I am treating it well.    Oatmeal, and I drink Apple cider Vinegar, with the Mother. 2 desertspoons daily.
So that was that really.   I am out sort of feeling cheated, as it is quite bad round my mouth, and that was pre-masks,  She said she would write to GP with a 'script for something.

Aidy, I really do hope that you start to improve now, keep out of the sun that will irritate.    Years ago I met a Swedish woman who had it, and she said, she patted her own urine onto it.  :ohmy:  Apparently it is common to do that in Scandinavia.    Not for me, I'll stick to oatmeal.   :D  Mrs Bouquet
Dux Femina Facti

Sometimes my mind wanders, if found please return.

Aidy

• Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
    • Aidy Neal Photography
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2020, 21:40 »
I had my "urgent" appointment yesterday, she was running 1 hour late, because she had removed a lump from the very elderly lady before me.    I took my ipad so she could see when it was really bad.     My time with her was a whole 10 minutes - so that she could catch up !!!!  Excema, not dermatitis.  Nothing I am touching etc.
But I am treating it well.    Oatmeal, and I drink Apple cider Vinegar, with the Mother. 2 desertspoons daily.
So that was that really.   I am out sort of feeling cheated, as it is quite bad round my mouth, and that was pre-masks,  She said she would write to GP with a 'script for something.

Aidy, I really do hope that you start to improve now, keep out of the sun that will irritate.    Years ago I met a Swedish woman who had it, and she said, she patted her own urine onto it.  :ohmy:  Apparently it is common to do that in Scandinavia.    Not for me, I'll stick to oatmeal.   :D  Mrs Bouquet
Well Wed 30th is the date so we will see what he has to say/ do. Tried a few things and no better.
Punk isn't dead...it's underground where it belongs. If it comes to the surface it's no longer punk...it's Green Day!

snowdrops

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2020, 21:52 »
Hope it gos well Aidy & you do get some light at the end of the tunnel
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

mrs bouquet

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2020, 12:26 »
Good luck from me as well.  Mrs B

thumbup
Still Light at 4.30pm!

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

5 Replies
Last post January 18, 2019, 07:24
by Pescador
xx
Warm-soft light bulbs...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

14 Replies
Last post March 08, 2020, 06:03
by Growster...
clip
Finally finished....

Started by Mr Dog on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post April 22, 2020, 17:49
by Yorkie
xx
finally hip operation in sight

Started by LILLILEAF on Chatting on the Plot

27 Replies
Last post May 21, 2018, 14:38
by Goosegirl

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 39 queries.