Motivation

• 1 Replies

ches

• Experienced Member
Motivation
« on: April 03, 2020, 09:42 »
I've been working from home for 2 weeks now, and I am glad to be going back to work on Monday!
I am seriously struggling with motivation..for everything, the only thing I don't need motivating for is the gardening. Thankfully, since we've moved 2 months ago, we have a garden which means I can get my gardening fix without leaving the house. As of Monday I can start going back to the plot and check on everything in person. I am blessed that I have a good plot neighbor that has been keeping an eye on my tunnel for me.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Ches
Ches

mrs bouquet

Re: Motivation
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 12:34 »
Motivation is something I have been worrying about as well.   I have never been "A self-starter" and have always needed a good kick-start.    My exercises and crosswords, puzzles, quizzes etc and chatting with you folk seems to be it.    I have done all the geraniums in the greenhouse and given them all a good soak.  Normally I would scrape off the top of the pots and add fresh potting, but I haven't got any.
I can barely bother to make food - whats it all about.  I am sure when it gets a bit warmer I shall get going.
Take care folk.   Mrs Bouquet
Dux Femina Facti

Sometimes my mind wanders, if found please return.

xx
Motivation

Started by snow white on Chatting on the Plot

20 Replies
Last post September 04, 2018, 07:19
by snowdrops

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 35 queries.