you wouldn't believe it

• 2 Replies

rowlandwells

you wouldn't believe it
« on: April 01, 2020, 09:39 »
in all whats going on the NHS doing all they can to save lives keeping hygiene a priority can you believe a person walked into a ward here in Northampton General hospital and helped themselves to a bottle of antiseptic liquid from one of the beds and calmly walked out i ask what's wrong with these people not only should't they be there but to thieve from the sick the mind boggles

Steve.B

• Experienced Member
Re: you wouldn't believe it
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 11:13 »
I believe it, I am in London and it's full of --------- I had a group of 6 in a park all huddled together and I said you should stay apart and the reply I got in broken English " come here and we give you a cuddle"  Why o why don't people think it's not going to affect the young!!! I had to tell the builders that were working next door they should not be working all close together .... can see that a full curfew will happen as so many younger people are out and about all the time here. >:(
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:15 by Steve.B »

mrs bouquet

Re: you wouldn't believe it
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 12:12 »
I would believe it.   The mentality of some is almost "unbelievable".     A total lockdown may be the answer, but who will enforce it ?    Mrs Bouquet
Dux Femina Facti

Sometimes my mind wanders, if found please return.

clip
Wouldn't it be nice

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post August 18, 2018, 20:51
by snowdrops

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 35 queries.