what scum

• 7 Replies

rowlandwells

what scum
« on: March 24, 2020, 13:54 »
watching  our local TV news last night they reported that thieves broke into a school that was keeping the school open for children who's parents worked for the  NHS and others workers serving the community

not only did they steal the food bought in for the children but also stole  the freezer as well what do you call these sort of people that do things like that apart from selfish scum

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: what scum
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 14:10 »
 :mad: Hopefully they will soon be PRISONERS!

snowdrops

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 20:51 »
My friend shared that yeson Facebook, I commented that in war that would be classed as looting & they could be shot on sight, seems a fitting end for them I think
There was an update that the community rallied round & provided food & drinks for the children & staff
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 20:52 by snowdrops »
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

rowlandwells

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 09:03 »
thanks for that info snowdrops because i din't know that had happened I'm pleased people steped in to help it proves there are some good folks about as well as the baddies you'v  made my day :D

just to add to you reply when we went to Guernsey on holiday we went to museum and the guide there  was telling us about the German occupation and said a German soldier was shot and killed steeling potatoes makes you  one thing about what you said

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 12:07 »
Theft from allotments was brought into the Defence of the Realm Act in the war. Tough fines or prison for the perpetrators.
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

Goosegirl

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 12:48 »
watching  our local TV news last night they reported that thieves broke into a school that was keeping the school open for children who's parents worked for the  NHS and others workers serving the community
not only did they steal the food bought in for the children but also stole  the freezer as well what do you call these sort of people that do things like that apart from selfish scum
If I said what I would like to do with them the Mods would never let me post again. The death of Edward the Second, the Wicker Man film, and how eunochs are made comes to mind.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

WeavingGryphon

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 13:53 »
Theft from allotments was brought into the Defence of the Realm Act in the war. Tough fines or prison for the perpetrators.

We're going to spray our fruit and veg that need to be left alone for the year with a biocide weekly and put a note up warning people that there is a biocide being applied weekly. Biocides will make them ill. We hope that the human locusts keep off them. I just hope that doesn't mean that the scum bag won't trample the crops for spite. In case you think I'm being overly pessimistic, someone ripped down our pea net, snapped the supporting bamboo canes and tipped the lot. They have done similar to other plots- smashing water containers, trampling or stealing things.

rowlandwells

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 18:13 »
that's not rite and should't happen WG  i sometimes wonder what drives these s-----t heads to do this if my lads in did that sort of thing when they where kids or even older they would be looking for a soft cushion to sit on for several days

xx
Soap scum/Lime scale on bath-tub

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

9 Replies
Last post November 25, 2017, 10:55
by 8doubles

Page created in 0.269 seconds with 39 queries.