mmm makes me wonder....

  • 1 Replies
  • 204 Views
*

Aidy

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
  • 5476
    • Aidy Neal Photography
mmm makes me wonder....
« on: January 08, 2020, 20:27 »
 ???
Tuesday morning (2am) and I am awoken with a locked knee! The pain was pretty high, just like chid b (ooops) I mean like gout in my knee  :lol:
By 5pm on Tuesday despite knocking back a 500mg Naproxen the pain was not going away so went to the walk in centre, was given a good assesment by the nurse on duty and he explained that due to the arthritus I could be prone to fluid  (effusion) in my knee and there was a lot of swelling and this now limited movement and made it painful.
He gave me advise and prescirbed drugs and said if no better around 10 days time to book in for a xray.

So I am guessing what he didnt know is I have full access to my medical record, the report is about 80% of what he said to me, the other 20% was not mentioned in any shape or form and not exactly true!
Makes me wonder but when I go the doc if I have to, it will be mentioned.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 20:28 by Aidy »
Punk isn't dead...it's underground where it belongs. If it comes to the surface it's no longer punk...it's Green Day!

*

mrs bouquet

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Location: Worthing,West Sussex
  • 4294
Re: mmm makes me wonder....
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 23:01 »
How can you do that ?    Can you get mine as well.     It would give you something to read when the knee is waking you up.    Mind you, it is probably as long as War and Peace.      :lol: :lol:   Hope  yours soon feels more comfortable for you,    Mrs Bouquet
Dux Femina Facti

Sometimes my mind wanders, if found please return.



xx
It all makes work for the working man to do !!!!

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

8 Replies
514 Views
Last post October 28, 2019, 19:32
by wighty
xx
What a difference a new estagent makes!

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

9 Replies
338 Views
Last post December 16, 2019, 14:04
by Goosegirl
 

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 35 queries.

Powered by SMFPacks Social Login Mod
Powered by SMFPacks SEO Pro Mod |