About this 'Global Warming' ......

• 18 Replies

JayG

• Global Moderator
Re: About this 'Global Warming' ......
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2019, 21:50 »
You don't need to agree with the science about global warming to appreciate the simple fact that
our modern lifestyles are still fuelled almost entirely by non-renewable energy sources - best to act before the cupboard is bare.
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

mrs bouquet

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2019, 21:54 »
Sorry everybody  ---   like I said, it was only a tongue in cheek, throw away.   I didn't mean to start a hiatus.
Please close it now, and I shall have to think before I speak.   I had no idea my words could be so twisted.  Mrs Bouquet.
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2019, 22:26 »
Don't worry, Mrs B - if we ever have a thread keep on topic I'll be amazed. We all have different opinions on subjects and that's great in my book. And furthermore I forgive you for being personally responsible for climate change by not freezing to death! :)
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2019, 22:29 »
Sorry everybody  ---   like I said, it was only a tongue in cheek, throw away.   I didn't mean to start a hiatus.
Please close it now, and I shall have to think before I speak.   I had no idea my words could be so twisted.  Mrs Bouquet.

Will close it now for you Mrs B.

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 44 queries.