cordiline

• 5 Replies

chrissie B

cordiline
« on: April 17, 2016, 19:00 »
Ok i have 2 of these out side my front window came from nowhere and now one is to the top of my window will i be able to replant one of these what are the roots like im a bit worried them being so close to the house .
chrissie b
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

chrissie B

Re: cordiline
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 12:57 »
Ok no answers so im in the process of digging up the smaller one been on it for 1 1/2 hours so far and about half way , having a digest    before i start again .
chrissje b
1461066879098.jpg
1461066934154.jpg

wapello

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 13:49 »
Quite common if you don't want or worried about house footings cut it down plant something smaller,, makes me laugh when i see a house / cottage / bungalow, covered in ivy and you hear people say , oh how pretty, if only they knew the damage that stuff does to a building,, good luck with it ,,, :(
Colin

chrissie B

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 16:29 »
Well its out tap root and all and sat in a bucket waiting for daughter to pick up , it was the smaller one but was bigger than me the roots were not as bad is i had thought and went down 2 ft for the big root and then there were lots of small string like foots on the top .
chrissie b

wapello

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 06:03 »
Whats that job done or ,are gong after the  other one as well, make sence to if its bigger of the two,, chuck some water around it for a day soften th ground up,,,, :(

chrissie B

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 18:41 »
Thats what i did with the smaller one wiggled it around abit the whole was 2 ft kept falling in .
chrissie b

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 36 queries.