Early Morning Club

• 2706 Replies

rogerbodger

Re: Early Morning Club
« Reply #1815 on: January 01, 2015, 06:51 »
Morning & Happy New Year all.

No frost, but quite windy here this morning, hopefully we'll see some of Tosca's sun later.

Steveharford

« Reply #1816 on: January 01, 2015, 07:04 »
HaHa Tosca. The things you get up to in front of that fire !.....Happy New Year everyone

wighty

« Reply #1817 on: January 01, 2015, 07:30 »
And a Happy New Year to all from a dark little Island off the South Coast!  Off to work shortly until midday.

dugless

« Reply #1818 on: January 01, 2015, 08:29 »
And a happy New Year from me, I have not made any resolutions happy the way things are :D
Time is more precious than Gold
Spend it Wisely

Asherweef

« Reply #1819 on: January 01, 2015, 08:47 »
Happy New Year all :)

Springlands

« Reply #1820 on: January 01, 2015, 09:10 »
Happy New Year to all in the Early Morning Club.

Mrs Bee

« Reply #1821 on: January 01, 2015, 11:55 »
Happy new year early risers.

I got a lie in today. must be the alcohol consumed last night. ::)

No thick frost here today making everything look pretty and seasonal.

surbie100

• Winner Prettiest Pumpkin - 2014
« Reply #1822 on: January 01, 2015, 17:10 »
very belatedly happy new year!  :D

Paul Plots

« Reply #1823 on: January 02, 2015, 06:55 »
Good merry morning!

"Warm" out at 6... met my cousin & neighbour putting the recycle bin out.. rumbling wheeels will get the family a bad name as everyone else snoozing at that time.

Tea made for my mother so back to bed for a doze.
Never keep your wish-bone where your back-bone ought to be.

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #1824 on: January 02, 2015, 07:46 »
Twas a chilly night last night, but up to a balmy -10 at 9.30. Someone forgot to empty the chooks' water dishes last night when locking up so that was the first outside job, lots of hot water and we are in business. They could drink from the duck pond, freshly filled from the well, but being bird brained......

Three lots of bread proving. OH watching Birds of a Feather,,,,I think it's had it's day. Kitten playing at being thuggish teenager (I don't want him to grow up!)

Keeping warm, only a couple more days and we will have temps close to 0 so should be able to get out a bit.

dugless

« Reply #1825 on: January 02, 2015, 08:26 »
Good Morning Dull wet and miserable, and the weather isn't much better :lol:

devonbarmygardener

• I live, therefore I garden!
« Reply #1826 on: January 02, 2015, 14:00 »

Three lots of bread proving. OH watching Birds of a Feather,,,,I think it's had it's day.

I feel you are right Tosca!!! :D
But at least it isn't a murdery/screamy programme. I don't want to see many of them for a while - chap was murdered NYE outside one of our 3 pubs in the village and 4 or 5 others injured!!! :ohmy:
Seems 2 youths decided to go out looking for victims to attack!!  My friend Ann was working in Majors in ED that night too :( she went home and cried with a stiff drink before bed after that shift!!
Very sad - popped down there last night to give her a big hug. Some people just bewilder me with their violent attitudes.
And we're quite a quiet village in Plymouth normally... very sad for everyone  :(

Springlands

« Reply #1827 on: January 02, 2015, 14:31 »

Three lots of bread proving. OH watching Birds of a Feather,,,,I think it's had it's day.

But at least it isn't a murdery/screamy programme. I don't want to see many of them for a while - chap was murdered NYE outside one of our 3 pubs in the village and 4 or 5 others injured!!! :ohmy:
Seems 2 youths decided to go out looking for victims to attack!!  My friend Ann was working in Majors in ED that night too :( she went home and cried with a stiff drink before bed after that shift!!
Very sad - popped down there last night to give her a big hug. Some people just bewilder me with their violent attitudes.
And we're quite a quiet village in Plymouth normally... very sad for everyone  :(

I wondered if it was near you DBG - how awful for the victims and their families.  :(

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #1828 on: January 02, 2015, 14:37 »

Terribly sad, and I don't understand why programme makers have to use such graphic violence these days. Can you imagine what those programmes must do to the families of real life victims like those on NYE? Entertainment! Huh.

The message used to come across quite well without all the gore and strangulated screaming. :(

Springlands

« Reply #1829 on: January 02, 2015, 14:41 »

Terribly sad, and I don't understand why programme makers have to use such graphic violence these days. Can you imagine what those programmes must do to the families of real life victims like those on NYE? Entertainment! Huh.

The message used to come across quite well without all the gore and strangulated screaming. :(

In many ways the message came across in a more scary way - as your imagination took over.

I cannot understand why people say that violent images do not lead to crime when we are bombarded every day with advertising - if it has an effect on our spending why people insist that violent images do not have any effect.

xx
Early morning bird antics, happen to you?

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post July 06, 2023, 11:57
by DanielCoffey
xx
Book Club - the film

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post June 05, 2018, 15:34
by mrs bouquet
xx
Morning all :)

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

222 Replies
Last post July 29, 2018, 10:01
by Growster...
xx
Went to my local Gardening Club evening...

Started by Rhys on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post February 26, 2018, 21:49
by Rhys

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 53 queries.