Early Morning Club

• 2706 Replies

Asherweef

Re: Early Morning Club
« Reply #975 on: July 23, 2014, 07:15 »
Morning all - Not too many days in work now for me before 2 weeks off...

Ma Lowe

• Allotment owner from Feb 2014
« Reply #976 on: July 23, 2014, 07:33 »
Morning all, had another day out yesterday this time to Carsington Water another beautiful day. Funny how the relaxing days out sightseeing and picnicking make you feel more tired than a 10 hr stint on the plot. Definitely a day on the plot today as hubby is back in work on Friday after nearly three weeks off for holidays. It's going to be strange not having him here  :D

dugless

« Reply #977 on: July 23, 2014, 11:32 »
Download CCleaner it'd free and will clean the cr ap out (that's what the first C is for)
thank you I am weary of downloading things, as a lot of the time the things they say are free, have strings attached.
Time is more precious than Gold
Spend it Wisely

Madame Cholet

• Location: Thrapston=Home & garden Lotty=Ringstead East Northants
  • remember you're a womble
« Reply #978 on: July 24, 2014, 05:20 »
Morning off to water the lotty brfore it gets hot.
Diary at- http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=85680.75

Comments at- http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=85681.15

To good friends, good food and dirty hands

Underground overground wombling free

archibtbm

« Reply #979 on: July 24, 2014, 05:27 »
Morning,  a nice cool start, so heading off to water

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #980 on: July 24, 2014, 05:43 »
No need for watering here, had the most amazing storm last night so little sleep with having to keep the windows closed and fan on, so hot with a dry mouth and dog panic panting most of the night. Feeling a bit fuzzy and headachy...and it's still hot. :(

dugless

« Reply #981 on: July 24, 2014, 07:06 »
Good Morning to everyone, busy day today Management is back home today. Back under the cosh. :D

Paul Plots

« Reply #982 on: July 24, 2014, 07:07 »
Early morning club? Today I qualify!!

I know it's late already but I was up at 3.10 this morning and I had been to sleep before then for almost two hours.  :)

At 3:30 it was dark... by 3:40 I was out with the bike and trailer on my way to the local railway station helping my daughter with her bags. (Off on holiday she is... lucky thing).

By the time I set off towards home there was no need for cycle lights. The town looked lovely in the half-light and, as it did years ago, clean and peaceful. I even took some photos.

As the roads were quiet on the way home I cycled on past the turning for my part of the (once was) village and revisited the school campus where I taught. The old school has gone - demolished to make way for a "state of the arts" modern monstrosity on two floors.

It was good to see parts of the old campus surviving. The trees and native hedging we planted 20+ years ago looked lovely as do the new shrubs and planting. Sadly the old "large playground" is now a beautifully laid out staff car park but there is a bike shed at long last. I had kept asking for one for 36 years and knew the promised one wouldn't materialise until I had gone.  ::) Quite typical.

So that’s my early morning done complete with a spot of watering, budgie feeding and aviary opening.

Now back to bed for a long snooze. (I’m allowed as I have my first whole day off this year!!!!)

Enjoy the morning everyone. 
Never keep your wish-bone where your back-bone ought to be.

snowdrops

« Reply #983 on: July 24, 2014, 07:08 »
Up early to pay my parking fine & then decided to appeal, so a lengthy email composed with 6 photos attached now sent. I'm sure I will have to pay as it was 'a jobs worth ' that issued the fine.  :mad:. Now to have breakfast & get to the plot whilst it's still cool.
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

Springlands

« Reply #984 on: July 24, 2014, 07:13 »
Morning every one - phew it is hot already. Just about to get up and have breakfast and then lots of work in the garden but slowly!!

Springlands

« Reply #985 on: July 24, 2014, 07:14 »
Up early to pay my parking fine & then decided to appeal, so a lengthy email composed with 6 photos attached now sent. I'm sure I will have to pay as it was 'a jobs worth ' that issued the fine.  :mad:. Now to have breakfast & get to the plot whilst it's still cool.

Sorry about your ticket Snowy - very annoying.  :(

dugless

« Reply #986 on: July 24, 2014, 10:01 »
I got my one and only speeding fine doing 35mph overtaking a road sweeper doing 20mph in a thirty zone  in a village at 7.30 in the morning nothing else on the road only a policeman behind a hedge, another car went by doing at least 40 he was lucky, Mr jobs worth  was too busy giving me a ticket.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 15:38 by dugless »

Asherweef

« Reply #987 on: July 24, 2014, 10:08 »
I got my one and only speeding fine doing 35mph overtaking a road sweeper doing 35mph in a thirty zone  in a village at 7.30 in the morning nothing else on the road only a policeman behind a hedge, another car went by doing at least 40 he was lucky, Mr jobs worth  was too busy giving me a ticket.

How did you overtake if you were both going the same speed  ::)

cadalot

« Reply #988 on: July 24, 2014, 11:47 »
I got my one and only speeding fine doing 35mph overtaking a road sweeper doing 35mph in a thirty zone  in a village at 7.30 in the morning nothing else on the road only a policeman behind a hedge, another car went by doing at least 40 he was lucky, Mr jobs worth  was too busy giving me a ticket.

How did you overtake if you were both going the same speed  ::)

Love it  :D :lol:  its a Captain Ye can ne break the laws of Physics moment  :nowink: 

dugless

« Reply #989 on: July 24, 2014, 15:40 »
Ha, blooming  Ha typo error too early in the morning not quite with it. :D rectifed

xx
Early morning bird antics, happen to you?

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post July 06, 2023, 11:57
by DanielCoffey
xx
Book Club - the film

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post June 05, 2018, 15:34
by mrs bouquet
xx
Morning all :)

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

222 Replies
Last post July 29, 2018, 10:01
by Growster...
xx
Went to my local Gardening Club evening...

Started by Rhys on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post February 26, 2018, 21:49
by Rhys

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 53 queries.