am i the only one who

• 22 Replies

plum crumble

Re: am i the only one who
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 13:51 »
see, we are all prefectly sane.

Why has anyone questioned it?  :unsure:
small, Welsh and almost certainly bonkers, but can be tamed with Talisker, if required

Auntiemogs

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 23:15 »
see, we are all prefectly sane.

Why has anyone questioned it?  :unsure:
Hexactly Plum!  Bet I'm not the only one that has little songs for them too... ::)
I would rather live in a world
where my life is surrounded by mystery
than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it...✿~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

Goosegirl

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 12:13 »
Haven't done that, but one of ours loves sitting by me when I play music. Cue - Pussycat, pussycat, where HAVE you been?  :lol:
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Auntiemogs

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 12:25 »
Haven't done that, but one of ours loves sitting by me when I play music. Cue - Pussycat, pussycat, where HAVE you been?  :lol:
Oops!  ::) :lol:  Would love to know what my two get up to.  :)

chrissie B

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 12:57 »
my daughters dog when we have her will lie next to you and watch intently when I clean the oven thessy on the other hand will sit on your feet , don't ask me why but she just loves to do it and sit between your legs she has a funny way of sitting she rolls back on her back realy curving it but she likes it .
chrissie b
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

madcat

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 15:56 »
OOOhhh Yeess....  they all have formal names (thats what is on their cards with the V*t), everyday names and pet names.  Such as fluff-tail and fluff-budget and moglet and wurgle (no idea why) and your royal highness .....

And yes we chat all the time.  I work from home a lot of the time and we chat about what I am doing.  It is a bit difficult when she joins the conference call.  Try explaining that to the client ....   :blush:
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

Trillium

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 20:03 »
My cat, Daisy, is most often known as Pest. We don't do conference calls here, but she insists on helping me out with emails and other computer work.  :dry:

evie2

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 13:58 »
Mist is Moomoo, Pip is Pipsywhipsywoowoo :wacko: but only called that by OH, the kittens are the cuteys, Loki is Rastacat 8) and Freya is psyco :( 
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 30 queries.