how often should i use my beast

• 20 Replies

Gwiz

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 06:49 »
I use mine when ever I fell the "urge"  (merry tiller and a ryobi):oops:
It does help to keep the weeds on the back foot, and makes the place look tidy. Then again, so does my wilkinson sword "swoe", and that dosen't make any noise at all, apart from me sweating. :roll:

philskin

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 09:37 »
ok thanks everyone this place is brilliant sound responsible advice lovely people and a good sound website. One more thing hows munty and auntie getting on,were :tongue2:  missing munties humour
If the early bird gets the worm how come the 2nd mouse to the trap gets the cheese ??

DD.

• Global Moderator
  • Location: Loughborough. a/k/a Digger Dave. Prettiest Pumpkin prizewinner 2011
  • Pea God & Founder Member of The NFGG
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 09:42 »
Quote from: "philskin"
ok thanks everyone this place is brilliant sound responsible advice lovely people and a good sound website. One more thing hows munty and auntie getting on,were :tongue2:  missing munties humour

Auntie's not missing.

I think you mean aggy (agapanthus). Personally not heard anything of late.
Did it really tell you to do THAT on the packet?

sweet nasturtium

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 18:40 »
Quote from: "DD."
Quote from: "philskin"

Auntie's not missing.

I think you mean aggy (agapanthus). Personally not heard anything of late.

I texted Aggie yesterday and they're fine, but no details given as no questions asked!

trapper

beast!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 19:25 »
I prefer to use my beast anytime I feel lazy! or just fed up ! a troll up n down never hurt anyone ! if a weed pops up its weary head !! well its curtains !!. My Wifes dad had mower , (petrol) tinkered with alot but god forbid  if it was used to cut the lawn.!!. Use your beast often (but its pants in the wet)! wait for a dry spell , and smile at the neighbours when they grunt alot !!  :lol: happy rotavating!!!!. 8)
The things I sow sometimes dont grow I'm sorley disenchanted. But oh what fun I have with stuff ,I havn't even planted.

philskin

finally got me beast out
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 19:24 »
[/IMG][/IMG]

xx
"Beast Sheds" - Any Good?

Started by Hitman on Equipment Shed

17 Replies
Last post October 04, 2013, 13:34
by jrko

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 28 queries.