I'm sure we had one in the past, a then and now post

• 8 Replies

Beetroot queen

thought this might cheer up the weather, do you have an allotment pics to share

I had others but the laptop crashed  ::) share a pic or two this is one of our plots
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 20:45 by Beetroot queen »

Beetroot queen

Re: I'm sure we had one in the past. a then and now post
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 20:44 »
Sorry it's so fuzzy I tried to shrink it but I think I went too small, maybe squinting may help.  ::)

When we took it on it was wall to wall weeds. I can't seem to find the first pics anymore  :(
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 20:46 by Beetroot queen »

carlrmj

• Joint Winner - Tallest Sunflower 2012
Re: I'm sure we had one in the past, a then and now post
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 21:19 »

I'm sorry squinting doesn't make it any clearer ?

Beetroot queen

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 06:48 »
Oh bother I will try again tonight.  :lol: I can't get on with hubby's laptop at all. Took an age to get that one pic off  :D maybe I'll stick to growing veg

Beetroot queen

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 07:56 »
Does a lovely passing mod want to get rid of this post, I have read up on how to post pics and I still don't get it. Lol I'll give up I think. I don't even know how to add an app to the iPad. Lol. I am not thick really but I must be having a blonde moment  :blush:

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 08:21 »
Do you really want it removed BQ, or just add your other photo's later on?  I can show you ours before and afters, but its the garden not our allotment, which we don't have!   :lol:

Beetroot queen

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 08:24 »
Do you really want it removed BQ, or just add your other photo's later on?  I can show you ours before and afters, but its the garden not our allotment, which we don't have!   :lol:

I have no hope of adding mine, I must be a pc numpty, I used to be really good on the computer. It's old age.  ::)
Would love to see yours though. I'd love my patch at home but it's never going to happen. I have a couple of great pics on my blackberry phone too but never mind.  :blush: I just thought it may raise everyone's spirits while we all wait for some sunshine.

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 08:31 »
Well here are 2 of mine, taken from a different angle, but when we came here it was just grass all over.  Added to this lot at one time we had at lest 10 henhouses, coops and arks full of chooks and turkeys!

Can you email me your photo's if I PM you my email address, then I could put them on here for you?
garden 01 (480 x 360).jpg
garden 02.jpg

Beetroot queen

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 08:36 »
Well here are 2 of mine, taken from a different angle, but when we came here it was just grass all over.  Added to this lot at one time we had at lest 10 henhouses, coops and arks full of chooks and turkeys!

Can you email me your photo's if I PM you my email address, then I could put them on here for you?

Wow you are so lucky that is a massive area. I can give it a go. Thanks grannie I read the instructions so many times and still didn't get it. When my 15 year old is back from school for the holidays maybe he can teach me, in-between laughing at his " thick mother"  :wub:

xx
Potatoes past their sell by date?

Started by Debbie on Grow Your Own

7 Replies
Last post June 19, 2006, 10:47
by Debbie
xx
Where has my post gone

Started by fatbelly on Grow Your Own

4 Replies
Last post August 30, 2010, 22:09
by mumofstig
xx
another pea post

Started by 3759allen on Grow Your Own

16 Replies
Last post March 22, 2015, 08:31
by 3759allen
xx
How big is '5 post'

Started by jeffers71 on Grow Your Own

16 Replies
Last post August 30, 2008, 17:31
by Yabba

Page created in 1.098 seconds with 36 queries.