Hmmm

• 7 Replies

snow white

Hmmm
« on: May 08, 2019, 12:06 »
Well I did ask for a bit of rain for the allotment,  but this is a bit silly.   I do need to actually go up my allotment, not just stand here staring, waiting for it to ease a bit. :lol:

Pescador

Re: Hmmm
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 14:44 »
So it's your fault is it!!
We had over 6.5cm so far and there's still more to come!
Every Pickle Helps!

Paul's Preserves and Pickles.

jaydig

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 15:26 »
Well I did ask for a bit of rain for the allotment,  but this is a bit silly.   I do need to actually go up my allotment, not just stand here staring, waiting for it to ease a bit. :lol:
Next time you ask, Snowy, remember to make a couple of stipulations - only at night, and only for a couple of hours, and maybe do a couple less minutes of the rain dance! :D

Aidy

• Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
    • Aidy Neal Photography
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 15:45 »
2.4mm thus far today here in tropical Blackpool  8) (its grim ooop North you know) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Punk isn't dead...it's underground where it belongs. If it comes to the surface it's no longer punk...it's Green Day!

snow white

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 21:27 »
I must admit I did not specify how much or when! ::) 8)  Sorry, :lol: :lol:

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 22:41 »
I'm certainly glad we had some decent rain today. It was getting rather dry on the allotment.

Poor old Worzel won't have to water the precious peas for a week or so now  :lol:

theothermarg

• me
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 18:54 »
Next time you ask, Snowy, remember to make a couple of stipulations - only at night, and only for a couple of hours, and maybe do a couple less minutes of the rain dance! :D

Or maybe keep some clothes on next time
Tell me and I,ll forget,Show me and I might
remember,Involve me and I,ll understand

Paul Plots

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 19:04 »
Rained here and it was welcome as the soil was getting really dry. Not a huge amount of rain but it did a good job yesterday and piddled about today with a token shower.

Never complain about the rain in dry times... our annual rainfall is pretty low here by comparison with average and house building is a very popular thing all around us despite already experiencing summer droughts and restrictions on use..so nice to see a drop of rain (that'll do for now ;) )

BTW Nothing nicer than standing in the garden shed on a warm summers day with a mug of tea in hand after you've finished the jobs and watching a good shower bounce around you :)

Until you have to cycle home in it...  ::)
Never keep your wish-bone where your back-bone ought to be.

xx
Hmmm...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

12 Replies
Last post August 23, 2022, 11:10
by Goosegirl

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 47 queries.