Tomatoes & Peppers

• 20 Replies

chris23005

• Experienced Member
Re: Tomatos & Peppers
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 18:04 »
Something definitely wrong with my tomatoes then! Planted them from seed in March, kept them in warm utility room and they are only just past the seedling stage. The only one which is doing any good is one which came up in the pot where I planted Dill! No Dill came up, just this rogue seedling, and it seems to be a tomato plant. I can only assume that I dropped a seed on the pot when I was sowing.

I reckon I am going to have to go and buy a couple of plants because these are just not doing anything. Where did I go wrong? ???

babycakes

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 18:14 »
hey sarah im glad to hear that some1 elses toms are small, mine must be about 3inches tall and i planted from seed may feb/march!  :ohmy: slow growing or what?!

Siouxfly

• Experienced Member
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 20:16 »
Mines are still quite small but healthy and growing well, just not fast! My peppers are bigger and my chillies are catching up quickly. Think I've been too sparce with the water as I have a tendency to drown things!

babycakes

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 20:40 »
yeah same ere! iv gave em a tomato feed so hopnig it will speed things up  ::)

Kate and her Ducks

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 20:47 »
Something definitely wrong with my tomatoes then! Planted them from seed in March, kept them in warm utility room and they are only just past the seedling stage. The only one which is doing any good is one which came up in the pot where I planted Dill! No Dill came up, just this rogue seedling, and it seems to be a tomato plant. I can only assume that I dropped a seed on the pot when I was sowing.

I reckon I am going to have to go and buy a couple of plants because these are just not doing anything. Where did I go wrong? ???

well if you can make it to Liverpool, I have a ridiculous number I have absolutely no room for. Moneymaker, Gardeners delight some Tommytoes qnd BlackRussions too I think!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 20:49 by Kate and her Ducks »
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

chris23005

• Experienced Member
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 21:59 »

well if you can make it to Liverpool, I have a ridiculous number I have absolutely no room for. Moneymaker, Gardeners delight some Tommytoes qnd BlackRussions too I think!

I would love to know your secret!! Sadly, my days are too full up to do much in the way of travelling at present (exam time), but  could well have taken up your offer otherwise!!!  :)

xx
TOMATOES AND PEPPERS

Started by BARNACLE BILL on Grow Your Own

15 Replies
Last post July 03, 2015, 07:47
by Headgardener22
xx
Tomatoes and Peppers

Started by crilly on Grow Your Own

13 Replies
Last post January 14, 2014, 09:45
by tangojulie
xx
Pots for tomatoes/peppers

Started by Top Cat on Grow Your Own

4 Replies
Last post November 30, 2007, 17:42
by Rob the rake
xx
Feeding tomatoes & peppers

Started by Muddywaters on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post April 12, 2013, 18:26
by DD.

Page created in 0.34 seconds with 38 queries.