Teeth and stuff

• 4 Replies

mrs bouquet

Teeth and stuff
« on: February 27, 2019, 12:07 »
My poor very best friend, became unwell about 3 weeks ago, almost like a severe chill, and she took to her bed (difficult - she has the partner with Dementia !).   She re-surfaced and then developed a very bad toothache.   I took her for an emergency appointment, he gave a weeks antibiotics.  Was told to keep her appointment with her own dentist which I took her to yesterday.   In the week of waiting, one side of her face has become very very swollen, which is all under her chin as well.  She hasn't eaten anything for the best part of two weeks, and has lost a stone.    The outcome of yesterdays visit, was that the Dentist said, it wasn't her tooth (she had to have one of those all round external xrays) and she has been referred urgently to the Maxilofacial Unit.  He said he thinks there is something wrong with her jaw.  I have bought her some Complan, but she says she can only manage one a day.  I am very worried.

Got home feeling tired myself, and got a 'phone call about 4.30 from Daughter, Son-in-Law is at A & E. fallen off a ladder.   Cut in back of head, lump like a large orange, and concussion.  Memory gone.
They sent him home about 9pm, with instructions to rest for a couple of days.    They have got a team building them a new patio, so he is sitting out there giving instructions  :D

It is like living in a disaster area here at present.  Mrs Bouquet
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 12:10 by mrs bouquet »
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

snowdrops

Re: Teeth and stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 18:11 »
Oh dear Mrs B, as lovely as you sound I’m glad I’m not any nearer, I might fall in to the war zone. I really hope your friends & family recover very soon & neither has lasting damage ☹️
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

mrs bouquet

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 19:25 »
Son in-Law, is going to recline tomorrow  :D.   and take it easy, but he is ok just now.

My friend had a call early am today from the hospital (we were only at the Dentist yesterday)   I have to take her next Wednesday at 9am.  Thanks for your interest, Mrs Bouquet

wapello

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 20:19 »
  Hope it all turns out good  for all,, "Disaster Area" move to the isle of wight its so laid back here
 ive got a job  to stay awake some days,,,,, :D  ::)
Colin

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 21:16 »
Best wishes to your friend for a speedy recovery Mrs B.  It sounds like the hospital are on the case, so hopefully they can sort it soon.

xx
The stuff that dreams are made of ...

Started by New shoot on Chatting on the Plot

11 Replies
Last post March 20, 2018, 08:21
by mumofstig
xx
The Girls are still struttin' their stuff...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post September 12, 2021, 19:34
by Growster...
xx
This mobile phone stuff ggrrh !

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

13 Replies
Last post November 09, 2021, 15:28
by mrs bouquet

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 44 queries.