Growing > Grow Your Own

garlic sprays

<< < (2/2)

rowlandwells:
it seems that garlic spray will be worth trying I'm going to try your recipe Aidy because it seems to be working for you and it seems a better  alternative than  using chemical spray that is quite effective but quite costly that i use

going to copy your recipe in my garden log will let you know if it works for me many thanks for your all your replies

Aidy:

--- Quote from: rowlandwells on June 16, 2019, 08:22 ---it seems that garlic spray will be worth trying I'm going to try your recipe Aidy because it seems to be working for you and it seems a better  alternative than  using chemical spray that is quite effective but quite costly that i use

going to copy your recipe in my garden log will let you know if it works for me many thanks for your all your replies

--- End quote ---
As I say mine is used mainly on brassica which until it goes to seed wont affect the bees. One word of warning tho which I forgot to add, if using super hot chillies wear some gloves for both prepping the chillies and also spraying the veg.

rowlandwells:
thanks for that warning Aidy I had thought it mite be a little hot to handle  :lol:

as I'm in some haste to get some of our plants sprayed I've bought some garlic spray till I can get some made up many thanks again for your replies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version