potatoe day

• 21 Replies

Sally A

potatoe day
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 21:10 »
My, they're bigguns.  I was feeling quite chuffed as a carried 4x 9 footers back from the woods today.

Can't believe you fetched and carried those back, what have you got a stretch limo?

splodger

potatoe day
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 21:12 »
Quote from: "Sally A"
My, they're bigguns.  I was feeling quite chuffed as a carried 4x 9 footers back from the woods today.

Can't believe you fetched and carried those back, what have you got a stretch limo?

volvo estate  :lol:

Sally A

potatoe day
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 21:16 »
Mine don't look as straight as yours :(  but I haven't tidied them up yet.  I had to make do with what the wind had blown down as me multi-tool isn't up to too much.

I must look a right weirdo, wellies, hubbys coat, 2 muddy dogs, 9ft bean sticks and a big grin.

splodger

potatoe day
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 21:26 »
i'm luck as i look like one of the farmers  :lol:

i got the right gadets for the job too

i brought back a car full of chestnut tops today - for pea sticks (those hazel poles are for seadart - for his bean frame ( anything else i cut is for making hurdles  :wink: )

i've got a mountain to cut down over the next month - good job people in my little village are getting used to half a forest being sat on the top of my car every other week  :lol:

Selkie

potatoe day
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 21:28 »
:lol: Splodger you sound like an in-land version of me -- people are used to me carrying buoys and all sorts up from the beach. :D

Sally A

potatoe day
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 21:29 »
I like being weird :D

My neighbour stops and admires my finds though. bit of a comptition cos he collects his in Feb.

splodger

potatoe day
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 21:33 »
Quote from: "Selkie"
:lol: Splodger you sound like an in-land version of me -- people are used to me carrying buoys and all sorts up from the beach. :D

i'm a right one - that's for sure - but i don't care - so who gives a ..it  :wink:

i don't have much money - but i'm frugal anyway - i like to get everything for nothing  :wink: especially as far as the garden goes. i'll buy veg seeds - as it's not so simple to save all veggies bits for the following season - but flowers - my whole garden is for nothing just about - i'll take pics when it's in bloom (it is tiny though)

xx
Potatoe

Started by Tom Hill on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post January 31, 2013, 00:37
by Jamrock
xx
potatoe woe

Started by rictic on Grow Your Own

6 Replies
Last post August 24, 2009, 00:02
by rictic
xx
which potatoe??

Started by casper on Grow Your Own

4 Replies
Last post June 15, 2014, 08:05
by diospyros
xx
Potatoe tops

Started by Plot74 on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post July 01, 2012, 12:19
by Salmo

Page created in 0.287 seconds with 36 queries.